Ethereum : possible to get 2-5 times your investment in 2018

It’s been a miserable three long months in the crypto market, the bull run today is tremendous :).

1 Like

I think you’re a bit late to the party. The golden rule for all these kind of schemes is that you get in early on. You’re gonna loose your shirt.

1 Like

That was Jan, we all lost our shirt and our underpants since then.
Now we might have found a new pair of underpants and working on the shirt.

LOL. Which scamcoin are you going to pimp next?

1 Like

Scamcoin of course.

I prefer Humourcoin of course. Seems like you might need some.

1 Like

If Brianjones were trying to pimp cryptocurrencies via forumosa, I think his pump and dump strategy would prove disappointing. What with the, ooh, literally tens of thousands of dollars we have to pump in.

I don’t there’s going to be a noticeable impact on Bitcoin’s price.

So much of this reminds me of conversations I had years ago when I lived in New York. First there was the “oh no, don’t pay off your debt, just should invest you money in the stock market because the interest you earn will be greater than the interest you pay on your debt”. Then came the tech bubble, followed some years later by the housing bubble. Everyone had $signs in their eyes. They wanted to hit that homerun so badly because as one brilliant investor told me “…the value has to keep on going up”. Then there were all the pyramid scheme people, “I guarantee you that 6 months from now I’ll be driving that yellow Lambo!”

A pig with lipstick is still a pig.

You aren’t making much sense

Markets go up, they go down. That’s what they do.

Since the stock market and housing bubble burst in the US it came roaring back bigger that ever.

Latest theory is that Bitcoin was declared halal, thus opening it up to 1.6 billion Muslims. This whole thing’s great fun from an observer’s perspective.

2 Likes

My theory summer is coming and more money to be made by building the market than killing it right ?

Plus there are projects doing real stuff now.

Bull run part 2 on the way load up with heavy bags!
It should be spectacular with wall street money.

It doesn’t make much sense to you because we’re probably looking at this through slightly different glasses. They’re all scams from my perspective and if you play the game knowing it then that’s ok because you’re probably better prepared to deal with any upheaval. But, most people don’t know this. They assume it’s an even playing field and that everyone has the same opportunities.

If you were making a killing you wouldn’t be on this site talking about how much money there’s to be made in the near future. I’ve seen countless postings by people on various sites praising and urging others to jump on the wagon. Why do they do that? These are all people who have a tremendous amount of money and emotion invested it. They have to get others to buy into it just to prove to themselves that they aren’t on a sinking ship and have wasted huge amounts of money. It’s a never ending game of musical chairs. Or actually it also a bit like 3 card Monty. It looks so easy! And others are doing it successfully. There’s no way to loose. Until you finally commit and then it’s too late.

1 Like

This saves me explaining current state of the market and why there are a lot of positive developments coming through. But I don’t think the shariah thing was correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOKDWKziwI4

Yeah, yeah, we’re all morons. Study some psychology and you’ll get some better insight. You have to believe for it to work and you have to make others believe for it to work. How else are you going to make money? Pump and dump is the way to go.

You admit that it’s risky. Good, but the least you can do is to be honest and admit why it’s risky.

I said YOU were a moron because you were claiming I was saying things that I wasn’t, the reason was because you hadn’t actually read through this thread.
I can make money in this market by holding and also investing when the market is down as well as up. Diversify between different uses and also large, mid and small caps.
Simple as that.

Bitcoin has shown spectacular price growth over a long period of 8 years, it’s never been hacked and there’s no reason to think it’s at at the end of the road anytime soon. Same with some of the other top cryptos and new ones coming through.

Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have suggested you were calling others morons. Anyhow, I did read through some of this thread and found that some of it made sense but then I realized that much of it sounded very familiar. I felt as though I was reading an infomercial. It’s as though you are repeating mantras over and over again. I’ve been hearing people say this for years.

Well played sir it did make me laugh.:rofl:

I think Bull Run V2 is launching. All HODLERS fuel up the rocket boosters and don’t forget the HEAVY bags for those MOON rocks. :joy:

Good luck, my friend.

Just a word of advice from an old-timer: Don’t forget to sell along the way to lock in some of the gains. A good guideline is to keep the percentage of crypto in your overall investment portfolio constant.

2 Likes