🇪🇺 Europe - Choosing last country on European trip

More shakshouka in Vilinus LT , I found its quite common now here now, hope somewhere in Southern Taiwan I can find it now my fav in Taitung is gone from what I hear,

This with feta (At first I though it was tofu) and not as spicy as in Estonia. Stopped ordering the English brekkie that a lot or returning Lithuanias make here as I can get it in Taiwan.

I started to see more Japanese back here in the Nordics.[quote=“Andrew0409, post:30, topic:220757, full:true”]

I’m also not sure where he is coming from.

Japan is the closest to Italy. Both have a very pure culinary philosophy, value craftsmanship, and are even quite similar phonically. A lot of Japanese people can actually pick up Italian quite well.
[/quote]

Similarities between Taiwan and central Italy are detailed in Fukuyama’s book.

He also explains how these similarities translate to similarities in industrial structure. It’s very interesting.

I do not see Italy anything like Taiwan. What city did you see in Italy that was like Taiwan from your travel?

I didn’t go to Italy, other than taking a shuttle from one airport to another.

My knowledge comes from Fukuyama’s research.

Haha, so true

I do not see how the book applies toa tourist. Where in Taiwan are you, the Taiwan I did as working holiday was quite unlike Nordics where I am from.