Exit Plan(s)

You can walk in a park without a mask. You can go to any shop on the day you choose.

You can quarantine at home though. From amber countries at least

And you can do it without showing your ID.

1 Like

Now you do. 10 day home quarantine, let me tell you itā€™s a pain in arse at Taoyuan airport so many regulations and documents needed.
I hope for you itā€™s easier in July.

I had planned to leave in June for reasons to much to explain, but I wanted to stay.

I just booked a taxi in uk pick up from Heathrow take me 58km 2750ntd
Heathrow express train to London then to my home town 20050ntd that would take 2.5 hours on smelly trains no working toilet, very little Covid-19 protection or social distancing, 30% wearing masks.

I more likely to catch virus in vaccinated uk than NewTaipie City Zhonghe!!!

An additional concern right now in the UK is the prevalence of the Delta (aka Indian) variant. That one is no jokeā€”and I understand itā€™s not yet clear how effectively vaccination will (or will not) slow it down.

Guy

I do agree that Carney and the climate tax cult are full of nonsense as they fly round in their private jetsā€¦

They know. More transmissible indoors. Whatever that means. Iā€™m guessing that has more to do with it being mostly in the Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi communities at the moment. Unfortunately, they have been vaccine hesitant and they are more likely to live in multigenerational homes. As far as vaccine efficacy, not as good against this variant after one but almost as good after two doses.

Iā€™m talking about in the UK.

2 Likes

That came about through Heathrow staff incompetence putting red light passengers (Indian) in same queue line as Orange and green. :astonished:

Shocking and still plane loads every day flying in from India.

When they first announced it was going on the red list, the airlines started scheduling more flights. And then you had thousands flying to a third country so they didnā€™t have to go to a hotel. Some even phoned into radio shows bragging about it.

To be honest though, the hotels are too expensive. I understand why some would break the rules to avoid.

1 Like

So whereā€™s that say that firmā€™s who donā€™t adhere to zero carbon goals wonā€™t be allowed to open?

It will come.
New laws will make sure of it.
They will not force present companies to adhere to it and allow new ones to do as they please.
These people plan for the UK to only have 1 airport by 2050 and no shipping.

What documents did you need to show at the airport in Taiwan, please? Your PCR test result?

So you canā€™t support the claim, and the purpose of the links was what - a diversion?

Yeah, I am curious as well.

Bury your head in the sand.
Companies that do not adhere to the WEF and Klaus Schwabā€™s reset will be kaput.
If you believe new starts will be able to bypass this, that is up to you.

Thanks for the info.

What documents did you have to show at Taoyuan airport?

PCR test result,
Test Release Booking the 2-8 day one you have to book and pay for in advance.
I was asked for receipt of purchase that I didnā€™t get (RT Diagnostics) so explaining that had to have paid and set up to get ID number for following.

Public Health National Locater Form.
You have to book and pay for 2-8 day home quarantine release booking to get a ID number to complete Location form (gov.uk)that can only be done 48 hours before you land in UK.
Complicated? Yes!

2 Likes

It is indeed! Thanks a lot for that.

I assume you knew that before. Infection rates compared to the population have been higher in UK than in Taiwan pretty much since the beginning of the pandemic and remain higher despite much higher vaccination numbers. So statistically the risk of catching it in the UK is clearly higher.

But then I am in the entertainment business, not healthcare, so what do I knowā€¦

1 Like