EZ Way App - Customs information

I had a package from eBay sent through SFExpress too. You won’t be using the EZWay app for SFExpress. Instead, contact SFExpress directly. They will help you get your packages moving again. Their hours are from 9am to 7pm Taiwan time.
https://ocs2odp.sf-express.com/mobile_service.html?orgName=sy&channelId=517&clientType=1&accountId=

SF Express is in the app. It’s 豐運.

Odd.
When I called them, they said not to use the app. Instead send them the copy of ID directly.

I’ve used the app with them several times. They probably just wanted to save you the hassle of using such a terrible app.

1 Like

I thought the app only comes into the picture once the parcel arrives at Taiwan customs and someone has to do some paperwork. I think your problem is not related to registering with the app. In fact once SF express have your parcel they will aim to get it off their hands as quickly as possible, they are all geared up to not let stuff stockpile with the massive volume they are delivering. So if something is wrong from a customs/app perspective you will know about it.

SF Express website can be used to upload the documents, instead of this retarded EZ App.
Here is a quote from their email message:

"If you hold a foreign passport, please upload your passport and Letter of authorization(download:https://www.sf-express.com/tw/tc/download/2019.04_Power-of-Attorney-Import.doc) through SF EXPRESS official website: http://www.sf-express.com/tw/en/dynamic_function/clearance/clearance_pictureUpload/
"
This works for me.

I’ve got nothing to add but to say I miss the old days when I ordered shit from the States and China and it would show up quickly a week later without any fuss

2 Likes

DHL sent me a form asking, if I understood correctly, to become like a corporate account sort of thing. I have had no trouble with EZApp so far…yet…up to this day.

1 Like

I miss the days when you could ship as much as you wanted with no customs fees.

2 Likes

Just wondering what everyone’s real-name validation status says. Mine says member, does that mean it’s validated or not?

To find it it’s under settings then account management.

1 Like

Mine is as the same as you. But on the right side of it, there is “not yet validated” words, which means that we haven’t got the real-name authorization, hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting frustrated.
I heard good things about Taobao so I ordered from them.
Got a message they need real name authorization through EZwayto ship to Taiwan. Delivery service is SFExpress.

1. There is this error when I try to pay the freight cost. Any idea what it means?

2. I cant do real name authentication using an APRC. Can doing a paper letter of authorization work instead?

Last 2 times I ordered on Amazon, ( > $2000), they kept smsing me the link to the app. I just ignored it. The packages arrived on time.

1 Like

It says that there’s an error with your identity number. I assume Taobao has not programmed it for ARC numbers.

You can use paper letter. In fact that is now the only thing you can use since they devalidated all foreigners.

Ah totally missed that part on the front page. Mine says the same thing, not yet validated.

I’ve had similar experiences with iHerb: they keep sending me emails warning that I need to register, and I don’t bother, and the packages arrive.

Caveat: a few years ago I did go through a minor paperwork hassle, involving phone calls, but nothing online. Maybe that means I’m in the records, and that has helped out with shipments since then. No idea really. I just know once a year or so I try to register with EZ Way App, I get frustrated and give up, and nothing bad happens so I don’t bother following through.

They let me pay, but didn’t ship it.

Possibly, but the EZWay app doesn’t let you submit it for SFExpress. You might try going to their office and doing it on actual paper, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

I think it might.
Is this SFexpress:
豐運

1 Like

Yes.

I ordered a package totalling $300us 2 weeks ago and received a message a few days before it was delivered to me. The authentication process doesn’t seem to work for both English and Chinese names but the package was delivered even though I didn’t get ‘authenticated’ in the app. My Taiwanese wife on the other hand has succeeded with receiving authentication and her online purchases from shopee have been delivered in timely fashion. She successfully gets notifications on the app when they require authorisation for customs processing.