EZ Way App - Customs information

Awesome.

Although tbh I don’t want to use that “priority” service altogether anymore. Ever.

I made an order from Taobao 6 months ago, just to see if it would work. I got the EZ Way requirements but couldn’t do anything about it. I eventually gave up after it sat in a warehouse in Guangzhou for a month. I’d had the some problem a month earlier. They wouldn’t ship it to Taiwan until they had whatever from EZ Way. I changed the shipping method for the second one, I can’t remember what either method was. One was by air and the other by sea. A few weeks ago, I got the usual message from EZ Way to do their thing. I had forgotten about it, but it was the second package. I couldn’t do anything with EZ Way so I just waited. Today I got a message that it’s at 7-11. I don’t know if not having EZ Way delayed it in Guangzhou or if it’s just that slow.

I sent an email to “EZ Way” before leaving home yesterday, complaining about a weird request to authenticate my name and or authorize an import. I told them I read complaints about their app not even working for foreign nationals in Taiwan.

They replied that I only had to provide my ARC or passport number, so I gave them the first. Waiting now to see how it goes. I really don’t want to buy anything with “international priority delivery” from eBay again since it’s a rip off, expensive, slow, stupid. And I don’t want to have to deal with EZ way either. They seem to be the nightmare team.

1. Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve ordered more from eBay recently and it all seems to be sent via SF Express.
  2. Note: The mailbox of TW SF International Group was changed to : englishservice@sfmail.sf-express.com
  3. The service is great. I just tell them the shipping number (emailed and/or texted, likely from China). Once the shipping information is in their (Taiwan) system, they just handle it for me. Nice attitude and very proactive.
  4. Update on my previous shipment. I tried to call the service center (China) and they screwed up the order and stated it was undeliverable. I opened a case at eBay. Seller never replied. I had no other clear options with eBay and missed the 20 day money back “guarantee” and eBay won’t do f*** all.

The email option, at least for SF Express, seems to work very well (nothing to sign, minimal information required). For FedEx and other major couriers, EZWay has never failed me yet.

Good luck!

f*** all = nothing. You mean they will do f*** all.

eBay’s pitiful efforts fail to meet even the zero-level criterion of “f*** all.” If anything, they cause me to take steps that waste my time. More like “f*** anything.”… “They do not help at all.”

Simple enough for ya? :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve sold on eBay, I’ve bought on eBay. Rulez is for everybody, and rulez is rulez and if we didn’t have rulez where would we be?