Female Pleasure

[quote=“Sheila”]After reading over all the posts of this thread and being new, I just can’t get the this one thought out of my head…How is it that Sandman knows so much about how to seduce sheep?
[/quote]

He’s a Scot.

Its like hockey for me.

This thread has some gems. Bob, good on ya.

There are three kinds of female orgasms: Vaginal, Clitoral and yes…Graffenburg…you want to find the “G” spot: reach up and pull back…try to pull her pelvic bone up over her head.

There are two kinds of male orgasm: Ejaculatory and Tantric. I prefer the latter.

Here’s a hint guys. It’s called “the grind”…get your gal to grind her clitoris into yours…yes…you have one and you should know where it is. Let her slide and grind away. Let her take responsibilty for her own orgasm and you, under no circumstances, can, erm, spew.

You can have amazing, mind blowing deeply connected sex this way, provided your partner can accept this aforementioned responsibilty. It can go on for hours and even days. Your gal, even the Samanthas, may discover new plateaus of paradise that may scare her. You have to work on your control too. If you feel yourself about to erm, lose it…stop…nobody moves, nobody comes. Let the tantra wash over you. It’s mind-numbing.

I share this with you because, after many years training, I have finally gone pro.

FWIW, I have met a woman that could have an orgasm during fellatio without any other stimulation needed. Yes, El-Tigre, my latin is correct.

Peter Hoeg, in Smilla’s Sense of Snow, desribed a scene where the lady gets the guy to let her insert her clitoris into his peepee hole (sure, he described it better than I do, but that’s his job) and she fucked him. Always thought that was an interesting image. Girls, what do you think of that?

It might be worth mentioning that a western man is in for a few suprises the day he climbs in the sack with a Chinese or Japanese woman. In the west men are pretty well trained to be very considerate of a woman’s needs especially with regards to foreplay. Even my father had something to say on the issue. “Don’t go dinky dunkin till the frost is on the punkin” was the way he put it if I remember correctly. In any case as a result of this kind of advice and the diligent training I recieved from a number of western women I certainly learned my lessons well. Naturally when I found a Japanese girlfriend I used basically the same approach. “Quit fooling around. I want to fuck” were her exact words. I haven’t been with too many Asian women but my impression is that generally speaking they are bit more eager to get down to it. If you are going to go in for a long warm up, use your tongue.

[quote=“Stewart Pendous”]
Peter Hoeg, in Smilla’s Sense of Snow, desribed a scene where the lady gets the guy to let her insert her clitoris into his peepee hole (sure, he described it better than I do, but that’s his job) and she fucked him. Always thought that was an interesting image. Girls, what do you think of that?[/quote]

I’ve been musing about that scene ever since I first read the book and during the numerous times I’ve read it again. Sounds terribly complicated and like a lot of gymnastics to lazy me :s

Btw, I guess I would be no. 8, somebody missed out two of us while counting…

[quote=“iris”][quote=“Stewart Pendous”]
Peter Hoeg, in Smilla’s Sense of Snow, desribed a scene where the lady gets the guy to let her insert her clitoris into his peepee hole (sure, he described it better than I do, but that’s his job) and she fucked him. Always thought that was an interesting image. Girls, what do you think of that?[/quote]

I’ve been musing about that scene ever since I first read the book and during the numerous times I’ve read it again. Sounds terribly complicated and like a lot of gymnastics to lazy me :s [/quote]
Not to mention painful as hell. The urethra is pretty damn fragile and sensitive tissue. IIRC, the “layman’s term” for the VD exam that has the doctor jamming a Q-tip up there (gonnorrhea, or is that chlamydia?) is the “ream and scream”.

Your dad said that? :astonished: :laughing:

Maoman wrote:

[quote]Bob wrote:
Even my father had something to say on the issue. “Don’t go dinky dunkin till the frost is on the punkin” was the way he put it if I remember correctly.

Your dad said that? [/quote]

More useful than the advice the ol’ man gave me when I was 17 and heading off for solo travels in South America: “Don’t bring 'em home,” and “Don’t get a disease.”

[quote=“almas john”]Maoman wrote:

[quote]Bob wrote:
Even my father had something to say on the issue. “Don’t go dinky dunkin till the frost is on the punkin” was the way he put it if I remember correctly.

Your dad said that? [/quote]

More useful than the advice the ol’ man gave me when I was 17 and heading off for solo travels in South America: “Don’t bring 'em home,” and “Don’t get a disease.”[/quote]
The first time I brought a girlfriend to meet my family (coincidentally, she was the “virgin except for oral sex” girl I mentioned a little earlier in [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/how-can-a-woman-maintain-a-healthy-relationship-with-a-man/10021/62 thread[/url]), my grandmother pulled me aside and said, “Don’t get her pregnant!”

Sounds more like weather folklore than sexual advice.

I remember my sex talk with Mom. She took my little sister and me aside as pre-teens, put her arms around us both and said, “If I find out your dropped your pants for a boy, I’ll kill you. I love you.” I was terrified of getting caught for a long time after. Now when I go out with my ex on my visits home, she comments “Hmph, only two things you two can do this late at night and I see you don’t have any spray paint…”

Yup he used to say that and he and my mom would wink and grin at each other. Later when my parents were divorced he told me that he thought he needed to show me how to pick up girls, so one day we are driving down the highway and he says “Pick a restaurant and I will pick up whoever serves us diner.” I did as he asked, picked a restaurant. We went in and he picked up the waitress. Got her phone number anyway. He was about fifty five at the time. Don’t think he ever phoned her back though.

Not as surprised as a Western woman will be the day she climbs in the sack with a Chinese or Japanese man.
From my admittedly limited experience here, foreplay seems to consist of a curt order to take off my clothes and get into bed.

Wow baba! Pray tell, how do things go from there?

He hops on. 2 to 5 minutes of sex, accompanied with exhortations to scream.

The way it was explained to me women here figure that as long as the guy is supplying the energy they will supply the vocal support. I guess your guy was expecting more of the same. Sometimes I review my on the wall vocab list.

The only way I could bring myself to skip foreplay like that would be if she were really ugly or I just felt contempt/disinterest in her and just wanted to use her as a sexual toilet, you know just hurry up and get the business done to appease my sexual relief. That kind of sex isn’t sex, it’s just masturbation with a partner. I don’t know about you but to me the real thrill of sex isn’t the bump and grind, it’s laying my hands (or tongue, or whatever) all over the beautiful body of a woman I like. Heavy petting, kissing - sex just isn’t sex without those fun things. Hop on for 5 minutes and then roll over? Yee-uck. That’s the kind of thing you do with a 5 dollar prostitute in a back alley.

Well, admittedly, I’m not good-looking. On the other hand, the guy seemed to love me.
I got the impression that they don’t really know what foreplay is here. How often do you get the chance to find out what other people do in bed, after all, so it’s hard to say, but the few times I have been an unwitting witness to sex between two Taiwanese people, it didn’t last long and there didn’t seem to be much kissing or fondling. Especially when they were married, it was short and completely lacking in either tenderness or passion.

Unwitting witness to sex between two Taiwanese people? Baba dear how, pray tell again, did you manage that?

I can

The sound-proofing in many buildings here is lacking. I used to live with a Taiwanese family, and you could hear the parents having sex - it always seemed to take less than a minute, so I don’t see how it could have included foreplay.
Former roommates have also been a rich source of info for my comparative sociological study of Asian mating habits.
Innocent questions from Taiwanese friends have also led me to certain conclusions, but maybe they were just messing with me.
Data I acquired in Korea was much better, of course, because the housing my buxiban provided me with there was a room in a love hotel.

bababa,

It might also help your sociological study to get your hands on a tape which was quite popular here a while back. A Taiwanese woman was secretly taped in her place having sex with some guy. I didn’t see the tape but from what I hear, the action took a lot longer than 2-5 minutes and I heard the guy was quite imaginative in his lovemaking.

Yeah, I’ve seen that video. A male Taiwanese friend loaned it to me. Actually, I felt quite embarrassed and uncomfortable as I watched it - I couldn’t help thinking that it was a grotesque invasion of privacy. I rationalized watching it by saying that it was a useful source of information on Taiwanese mating behavior. When I told my friend this, he alternated between hysterical laughter and blushing, and said, “No, no, no - that man is special, that’s not how we do it here.”
In fact, his amazement at the video is something that supports my belief about the lack of sexual sophistication here in certain quarters. He kept on exclaiming about how the guy was able to make love for 45 minutes; if you time the action, you’ll see that less than 20 minutes is sex. The rest is foreplay, and showering/getting undressed/dressed. Not that that is bad - but it is not as amazing as my Taiwanese friends seem to think.