Foreigners avoiding each other

you mean the one by @Hanna the Snoopy dog girl who left. That was the middle finger lol
Remember what is said on Forumosa stays on Forumosa. Well I doubt that.

WTF are they all doing in Xi Men ? Buying Hello Kitty key rings?

1 Like

Maybe watching the free shows.

There are some nice athletic apparel shops there though.

1 Like

I dunno. I presume it’s tourist hub that they’re attracted to, like flies.
The dudes are always unshaven, wearing flip-flops, shorts and a backpack. The lasses are always overweight.

3 Likes

Gu Ting area used to be the place to see lots of western foreigners. That was when it was packed with clubs. Roxy this one and that one. I am still in shock that 45 closed down. :expressionless:

Ximen also has or had the underweight begpackers.

3 Likes

Vegans :wink:

1 Like

And gluten-free.

3 Likes

45 was cool. I once got into a fistfight with another foreigner there. Many, many years ago.We both ended up at the hospital. :grinning:
I preferred 99, though. Nice record collection and you could do requests. The food wasn’t too bad, either. Roxy Vibe was okay if you were off your face at 3 in the morning.

1 Like

Nice try. I guess you think if someone believes say Sirhan Sirhan was a patsy they would also believe the jews run the world and every other thing…
I would hedge a bet if instructed by Beijing Biden to drink toilet water to cure C19, you would do it.

Mirror mirror on the wall…:sunglasses:

Who’s the strangest of them all?

Yeah that’s creepy!

1 Like

I used to play the banjo, but I gave it to Harold. It was an old four string anyway, and I was never any good.

1 Like

@Chief, you realize your name had been used before? You may cause confusion. Also it would be hard shoes to fill. It’s like a new user named Maomon or Houserat

3 Likes

Isn’t there a block on someone using an already registered username?

No, I didn’t. Why did the system allow me to use the same name then? That’s weird.

Chief and The Chief

3 Likes

That “the chief”. A legend. He goes by a different handle now.

1 Like

Latest post was 7 years ago. I think @the_chief has moved on.

1 Like