Formosa in the Baltics

Nice tea shop, in a region with very few Asian people.

11 Likes

it even looks like it’s in Taiwan :slight_smile:
except that girl you’re spying on…

1 Like

That hat with ears on it is totally Taiwan.

I couldn’t go to Lithuania because of delayed baggage. :frowning:

People look nice.

Also have e scooters

Though these are more popular

Even in Taiwan, I seldom drink Milk Teas and in the Baltics this is nice local drafts

4 Likes

Freedom mail box

Drinks, cider is cheaper than Taiwan bubble tea

5 Likes

framed perfectly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not see shops as nice in Taiwan (indoors) for a milk tea shop, though coffee cafes are nice in Taiwan. And people in the region tend be thin like in Taiwan and less fat than some other nations, therefore good looking to me as I like thin (some do not).

2 Likes

Very cool. Where in the Baltics is this? Which country?

1 Like

It’s in Lithuania, nice place better than I expected.

For Estonia I have some photos here, and will try add travel and cost info. Nice places lower living costs.
Logistics of visiting Estonia-Finland - Travel / International Travel - Forumosa

2 Likes

5 Likes

Looks hot!

Not hot to you (Weather wise maybe was 23, at night though its colder than Kao winter), more like a day around New Years in Kao-Ping/ Taitung. The green grass maybe will go away in October (I will be back in Fall and see!), the growing season is short. (Cold and I guess no sunlight is also a factor in winter) though lots of evergreen trees.

2 Likes

that’s about the perfect weather for this long nose! enjoy!

1 Like

Iceland

2 Likes

haha, I did not pay attention to the nose, just very few people with back hair, and people quite slim like Japan. Also cheap prices to eat, more so as Yen gets stronger. The other thing that stands out how clean things are, was not expecting that. And last weather can change fast from blue sky to this

1 Like

I’ll take that cloudy weather anyday as well haha!

though I am kind of curious how Japanese currency is involved with Taiwanese business in Europe :thinking:

Japanese currency is personal, the YEn is up 5% so for me 5% cheaper in Europe. Do you grow anything for export?

gotcha. always nice to travel when the cash you have is up :slight_smile:

Yes we export, but mostly packaged products, not raw fruit n veg type commodities.

1 Like

Any examples of packaged products, of interest to EU markets?

4 Likes