Fu-Cheng (Strip Club) (formerly The Paradise Club)

No need for tips really. The NT$ 1,000 service charge takes care of the waiter’s tip. The only time you would tip would be for “extra” services. Tzefudian (spelling?) is currently the least expensive way to enjoy a high class jiudian in Taiwan.

How pretty are the ladies? :smiley:

Very pretty :smiley: A lot better than the ones on Linsen N. Rd. :wink:

The ages vary from 18 to 25 years old.

I’m trying to work out how paying thousands of dollars to watch nearly naked 18-year-olds in a little private room can be considered “classy” entertainment, but I’m just not getting it. Do the clients get to jack off? Or do they need to wait till they get home?

[quote=“Nonsequitur”]Very pretty :smiley: A lot better than the ones on Linsen N. Rd. :wink:

The ages vary from 18 to 25 years old.[/quote]

Hope it works out for you…

In that part of town, it’s bound to haul in clientel

Monster: Thanks :slight_smile:

sandman: Will you just stop thinking about it and just come in and see for yourself… :laughing:

Just outside of the MRT station at Dunhua and Zhongziao is some of the best underwear advertisements in town. I think it’s a Pierre Cardon shop.

There ya go! More to fuel the imagination. :smiley:

The last time I was at a club like this was after a relative’s wedding. They did strip butt neked, but no one but me seemed to notice as the TWnese guys were busy getting shitfaced and singing KTV. WTF?

I’m with sandman on not attending as I’m a boring prude, but I have to say as a business, making men pay to get horny is a good one!

:bravo:

Why are you discriminating against foreign girls? It’s an outrage!

We could be fined and lose our license for hiring foreign girls without work permits. Since the government doesn’t give out work permits for this kind of work, it’ll be difficult to find foreign girls working legally in this business.

A very serious question: Do you have poles in all your rooms and are your girls trained on how to pole-dance properly? If you promise they have the moves, I’ll be there. But don’t fool me into coming. There’s nothing worse than a stripper who doesn’t know how to move her body.

Well, perhaps there are a few things that are worse, but not too many.

Umm, I never mentioned anything about pole dancing… these girls sit on your lap! And yes, you can touch… :wink:

What do you mean? They just walk into the room naked and sit on my lap? Where, when and how does the stripping part take place?

It IS a strip club right?

I mean, that’s what’s appealing about it. If I just wanted a girl in a thong to sit on my lap, I can stay home for that.

The strip dance happens once per hour and lasts for about 15 minutes each session. It’s a pretty hot dance.

So Nonsequitor, since it apparently not a April fools day joke, would like to congratulate you and your partners to have found all the loop holes in the Law to get this venture legal and going. :bravo:

I’ll be eating at Alleycats at 8pm tonight. Go and look for me there if you have any questions. :sunglasses:

Cheers!

Guys, don’t let me down here… the girls have been asking me non-stop about the foreign customers… mainly you guys. :smiley:

This would be a first in this business. A jiudian that can cater to foreigners as well as the locals.

Cheers!

Do they take tips ?

If so where do they put them ?

What are we supposed to do for the other 45 minutes ?

That would be up to you and your imagination. :wink:

As far as where the tips go, well, they have always managed. :laughing:
Tips are a surefire way to liven up things…