Fu-Cheng (Strip Club) (formerly The Paradise Club)

[color=black]Hello fellow Forumosans,

As the co-owner of the Paradise Club, I would like to offer our forum members the opportunity to see first hand what a Taipei strip club has to offer. This is a safe, high-class environment for night entertainment. The club is licensed and legal. It is located on the corner of Chung Hsiao E. Rd. and Tun Hwa N. Rd.

Open from 4pm to 6am - 7 days/week

Questions are very welcome. For those who do not wish to ask questions in the forum, please feel free to give me a call, send SMS, or PM me.

My cell phone is: 0939-004-655
(After 1pm only please)

Cheers!
Mark[/color]

I won’t be seen in a place like that. How much does it cost and what time is the show? So I can make sure I won’t be there.

Hmmm. I sense a diffeent kind of Happy Hour in the works… :howyoudoin:

This could be interesting…

Ok, for those who wouldn’t be caught dead in a place like that… :wink:

The club is setup like Cashbox; that is, with lots of private rooms. The girls do their show dance every hour so if you’re there for 3 hours, you get 3 dances.

As far as costs go:

• NT$ 2000 per girl per hour (this means if you are in a group of 5 people and only call for 4 girls, you only get charged for 4 girls and not 5 people)

• NT$ 1000 fixed service charge (doesn’t matter how much your bill is, this charge is fixed and not a percentage)

• NT$ 2000 fixed “Baoxiang” charge (like the above, it is fixed and not a percentage… charge not applied if in a group of 2 or more people and stay for at least 2 hours)

• Drinks are on me unless you go wild and start ordering a bottle of whiskey after another. :wink:

So that’s NT$4,000 to watch a girl dance naked for an hour?

Man, I can get that for free any time of the day!

But I’ll come check it out anyway. Who’s in? 914? You there?

Shameless exploitation of young silky smooth female flesh; perhaps we should organize a sit-in protest.

Sounds like a plan.

I am not good at calculating, so please tell me the cost for 8 guys, drinking 6 bottles of Black Lable, with 4 girls entetaining non-stop for 4 hours from 22:00 - 02:00?
Rotations of the girls would be neccesary?..? and requested!

[quote]I am not good at calculating, so please tell me the cost for 8 guys, drinking 6 bottles of Black Lable, with 4 girls entetaining non-stop for 4 hours from 22:00 - 02:00?
Rotations of the girls would be neccesary?..? and requested![/quote]

Well, if you guys can drink 6 bottles of BL in 4 hours, the whiskey would be on the house… that is, if you take 8 girls. :smiley:

Seriously though, we usually assign one girl per customer so in your case, your total would come to NT$65,000 or NT$8100 per person.

As for rotating the girls, that would be unnecessary. They’re very capable of keeping you guys company for 4 hours. If you wish to switch girls mid-session, that is ok too.

Give me a call. I’d be more than glad to explain everything to you over the phone. :wink:

Cheers!

iiiiks, that make sense.
I had a bill at 100K for a night with customers up in combat zone a copule of years ago - and I don’t really know how it happened - just a lot of services I guess.

What is the average occupation time of your patrons - I don’t want to put too much or too little into the presenation … - maybe 4 hour are too much, even if they know how to drink…

So, if we are only the same 8 guys, 1 hour, drink 2 bottles of JB plus the assorted tea and beer.

Give me a quotation for the 8x1+2JB ?
Would you be able to separate the bill if some of my guests want some extra service?

99% of our customers stay for 2 hours or more. The average customer stays about 3 hours. Believe me, 2 or 3 hours go by pretty quick. :wink:

For 8 guys with 8 girls, you’d have to stay at least 2 hours for the drinks to be on the house. The longer you stay, the more discounts I’ll be able to give. As a basic rule, 8 guys = NT$16,000 per hour + NT$1,000 service charge. The service charge is independent of how many hours you stay.

As for the bill, any other extras are always separate. Let me know what kind of arrangements you need and I’ll do my best.

100k… my friend, you were ripped off. :frowning:

Cheers!

[quote=“Nonsequitur”]

100k… my friend, you were ripped off. :frowning:

Cheers![/quote]

I know, You know, customers know, but my wife is still angry… :fume:
If I could have gotten some “dirt” on the guys then maybe they still would have been my customers - and the wife would have seen it as good investment…!!! :noway: :noway: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: But they flew off to China - bastards. :fume: :fume:

Anyway, I still have some friends and customers that are particular to the singing, vision of bare flesh and close dancing.

We’ll see you sooner or later, I am afraid.

Those ingrateful bastards! :astonished:

Well, I’m at your service for your entertainment needs. :slight_smile:

next ime, next time. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Is it possible to make an agreement that, lets say 50K, and whoever is not out pay for their overstay by themself? :smiley: :smiley:

50k will give 8 people 3 hours of fun. You could then pay off your bill and whoever choses to stay foots the next bill. :wink:

And yes, I’ll throw in 3 bottles of JB in the deal. :smiley:

Was just about to post some questions about the club and then realized it’s April 1st. Good one, you almost got me Mark. :bravo:

spoilsport…you’re supposed to go along with the gag for as long as it runs…

the best part of april fools is when someone thinks youve fallen for it but youve just been pretending to be thick all along…of course its a fine line between clever and stupid as we all know

Is this a real strip club? I remember there was a really crap one a few months back in which the women (Russian girls, maybe?) didn’t strip at all and just kind of pranced around in their underwear. So your ones are completely naked, right? Where do they come from?
Also, how on earth can it be legal? What kind of license does it have? It sure can’t be a strip club license – Mayor Ma would have palpitations!

I think you got the roles reversed. You’re actually paying us so our girls can do QA inspection on you. :smiling_imp:

There are certain grey areas in the law. Let’s just say that these clubs are “tolerated” and accepted as part of the local culture. On the other hand, a male strip club would probably be torn down the next day.

Actually, this club has been around for quite some time. I just joined the owner’s club recently.

Library??? :s

Well, they come from… errr, nevermind, I’m not even going to start… :unamused: