Funny Pictures 2019

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

An American got denied boarding once for a purse with a similar design concept. ā€œBut they let me board at the other airportā€¦ā€ :doh:

Plus, a ton of filters and apps. I know very average looking people (or even below average) who turn into supermodels when they post their pics on social media.

The new trend of ā€œportrait settingsā€ in smartphone apps removes clarity and contrast from people faces in order to hide any skin detail -__-ā€™ in young girls the effect can be mild, but I know some 40+ yo women who DAILY share their pics on FB/ig and I always wonder:ā€œHOW CAN U SHARE THIS??? THATā€™S NOT YOU, FFSā€.

2 Likes

Technological equivalent of a wonderbra :wink:

1 Like

No more creepy than plastic surgery, and much cheaper. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is that hot down south?

Iā€™m never sure how much thatā€™s a function of the sound mix, my aging, or cheap audio equipment. The subtitles were originally turned on mainly to help my wife out, but now I find them essential too.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not alone. This is a common complaint about Netflix.

I first noticed the issue with BBC shows, especially Doctor Who, around ten years ago - but it seems to be spreading as a problem for me. Hell, Iā€™m even having it with the Ken Burns Vietnam War documentary that Iā€™m slowly going through. ā€œUh oh, canā€™t hear - Iā€™ll turn it up. OH CRAP MUSIC IF I CANā€™T FIND THE REMOTE Iā€™D BETTER DUCK AND COVER!!!ā€

Is it similar to what HBO had with the Battle of Winterfell episode this season? Production teams assuming everyone has far higher quality equipment than they actually have?

5 Likes

Now I completely get the implication of ā€œcauldronā€ etc, however , may I be so bold as to point out that there appears to be more than the "last " pig inside the house ? @fredsmith and myself will worry about this for years to come . :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s a Kool-Aid Guy reference.

Oh , then I apologize for not knowing what this Kool aid is .:thinking:
But why are there so many pigs left ? :smiley:

1 Like

Always been three pigs. :man_shrugging: