Funny Political Pictures

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Kavanaugh’s opening statement tomorrow: Ladies and gentlemen, I’ll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did.

1 Like

3 Likes

Huh

1 Like

Some on social media have called for the Coast Guardsman to be fired for his actions.

Some day soon this kind of behavior by the American left is going to blow up in their faces. Hard.

I for one can’t wait until that happens.

1 Like

What behavior, calls for action by some on social media?

Yep. What did the Coast Guard guy do to cause such a reaction?

Nothing. He made the “ok” sign. That’s it. Reaction? The American left’s social media SJW’s call for his dismissal as a result.

Utterly disgusting.

1 Like

“Some people on social media” call for anything and everything. The Coast Guard disciplined him themselves without any apparent prompting.

They did not discipline him. They removed him from the video.

ETA: he was also reassigned. No disciplinary action.

1 Like

The U.S. Coast Guard says it “removed” a member from its Hurricane Florence response team Friday after he made an “OK” hand gesture on live TV that the service branch deemed “offensive.”

Sounds like discipline to me.

“We are aware of the offensive video on twitter – the Coast Guard has identified the member and removed him from the response. His actions do not reflect those of the United States Coast Guard,” the agency tweeted. The Guard is now investigating the matter.

And he got reassigned. Doesn’t seem like they were laughing about it.

It’s an attempt by the CG to head off a social media shitstorm, akin to settling a dodgy lawsuit rather than hire a phalanx of lawyers and spend a pile to come away clean. A settlement.

Again, I can only hope this blows up badly in the face of those trying so hard (and so far winning) to control American speech and behavior via social media.

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like