Gogoro 2

People are reporting roughly 2 weeks to get paired and less than 2 weeks to riding off with one from the store. So…a bit under a month.

You’re in luck…I wrote a novel on how to buy one

Don’t forget to use yours truly as your referral person! I get a free Gogoro mug :smiley:

Kymco didn’t force them to do shite except reveal what that plug inside the seat compartment was for. Gogoro already had plans to dish out home charging for the G2 since the outlet was already available on every single G2 that initially went out.

If you act quick, you can get the home charger for a discounted price. I think it’s originally 3000+ and now it’s 1x00. Sorry for the rough guesstimates, I only got a glimpse of it when I went to the store yesterday.

I believe the subscription is vehicle based. However, it wouldn’t make sense for the previous owner to continue his subscription after the name on the vehicle is transferred to you. I assume Best to ask a sales rep on what the process is. If you need a suggestion, I know a good one at Rao He store.

With regards to buying second hand, make sure you do the math on the actual price that the seller paid for the vehicle. I often see second hand vehicles for 4-5000NT less than the prices after subsidiaries, in that case, might as well buy brand new. The wait time is short and it’s possible you get better warranty.