Group date dilemma and where to go to eat and who/what to pay

The lesson is to never eat a meal with a vegetarian. Absolutely the worst people. Worse than marathon runners. Worse than Arsenal fans. Worse than frozen pipes on a winter day. Worse than Spanish lager.

Imagine the reverse. An omnivore goes out with five vegetarians and wants to pay less because they only ate vegetables. It wouldn’t happen, because omnivores are awesome.

Typical of the Brit to pick up the bill. Absolute legend.

3 Likes

Classic post!

2 Likes

There’s nothing worse than Arsenal fans.

1 Like

You got that right. Although a vegetarian Arsenal fan with a preference for Spanish lager would be some kind of mega c@nt.

2 Likes

Can’t possibly be worse than a carnivorous Spurs supporter.

“All Spurs fans are legends. Fact.” Carl Sagan.

You simply can’t argue with that science.

1 Like

Carl Sagan’s a chiropractor who believes in acupuncture and TCM.
Can’t we all just hate fucking Chelsea instead?
One love.

That’s the other Carl Sagan.

I think even Chelsea fans hate themselves. Especially the vegetarian ones who won’t split the bill.

To get back on track, I don’t understand people who don’t understand the split the bill concept. You eat and drink as much as is humanly possible to get the best deal. Leave with everyone hating you for being a pig, instead of hating you for being a tight wad. Split the bill, is a game of greed. There are no winners, only survivors.

3 Likes

I hope its not a contest to win, and all can be happy ! Now back to mostly normal meals with family and work and old friends!

2 Likes

I do believe you left out an environmentalist that works for an NPO remotely in the west coast of north America. Sprinkle a little millenial in there and sit them in a hybrid and Bob’s your uncle.

:stuck_out_tongue:
perfect!

1 Like

Any group eating session is a Battle Royale scenario. You arrive hungry, you eat as much as you can, then you split the bill. If you turn up and eat three slices of tomato and a few salad leaves you are not in game mode. Any vegetarian should consider switching to meat for the night, just to make it a fair fight.

And then there’s tapas. My god, the horror. I’ll fight any man at the table when three meatballs come out, cos I’m having one minimum.

1 Like

Future opioid addict or president of a bitcoin mine. It could go either way.

Vegetarians are capable of eating quantity too…in fact, vegetables are sometimes more expensive than meat.

regardless, it shouldnt be about money but giving a shit about your friends.

or customers as it were lol!

But who should be giving a shit? The vegetarian or the omnivores? It’s a bloody paradox is what it is.

What is up with sharing dishes anyway?

Ghastly Chinese nonsense. Go ahead! Dip your filthy virus-ridden chopsticks into my food!
That’s one of the reasons why I fucking hate hot pot.

1 Like

Why 1/5 and not 1/6?

Either way, if she just ate broccoli then she shouldn’t pay that much.

If one thinks it is a paradox, that means they might be the shitty friend :joy:

usually friends give a shit about each other. Shouldnt matter which eats what. if they dont, thats where the acquaintance line probably begins…

The vegetarian should give a shit that her omnivore friends have to pay more for their diet and stick her hand in her pocket to help them out. Typical cheap skate selfish vegetarian behaviour to say, “but I only had broccoli.” Help your omnivore brothers and sisters out! Pandering to vegetarians must stop! These plant based lunatics are ruining the planet.

Today I’m going to eat parts of a turkey, a pig, a cow and a chicken. Where’s my plastic medal for truly embracing biodiversity? Plus, I’m helping to gobble up all these terrible animals that are farting us into extinction. I’m saving the planet one bite at a time, while a vegetarian is trying to save a few quid. World’s gone mad!

1 Like

vegetarian is more expensive than those meats :wink:

but it’s not about money, it’s about respecting people we say we love. try and have a few bites of broccoli for a meal and see how much energy you have :melting_face:

I spend double or more not eating meat.