Guitars available for pre order

3 guitars, bbasically finished. Just final sanding and finishing.

6 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: How to use the quote function

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to use the quote function

Finishing work

1 Like

Sunburst

4 Likes

Wish I could play. Do you make electric ones or only acoustic?

I can make electric ones, but I don’t have any in the pipeline at the moment (electric costs more to make because quality components are expensive).

1 Like

Thanks, may hit you up 5 years down the road!

What I can do is you can buy a cheap 1000nt electric guitar, then I can do the component swap and setup for you. Even cheap electric guitars can play and sound well if you use quality components and have a proper setup done. The only issue with cheap electric is that the neck may warp…

1 Like

By the way, a friend plays Ukelele and we were talking. Is that any different from a guitar? Could you make a nice custom Ukelele?

A mandolin would be cool too

I can build a custom ukelele but the price will be only slightly lower than a guitar. The work to build one is essentially the same, and harder because of its smaller body, means tighter space.

I have a mandolin for sale if anyone wants one.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how many of the preorder guitars are left? Maybe you could refresh your inventory here for our new members?

I haven’t gotten any preorders yet

So, still this situation, with some guitars further along?

Right now the OM and the dread have been painted.

Grand auditorium has yet to be painted.

Frets have not been installed on any of them so that customization (including gold frets) is available. If you want gold frets I have to order them, and it’s going to be a while to get here because of stupid covid slowdown.

1 Like

I just processed some logs and got these pieces resawn. Enough wood to make 3 guitars.

4 Likes

Gorgeous wood. Would that be for the back? And what type of wood is it?

It’s for back and sides. the wood is Taiwan acacia.

1 Like

Guitar finished ready for strings.

3 Likes