Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

He’s waiting for Roosh V’s seminal works to be translated into Chinese.

1 Like

Oh, so it is something serious wrong with him.

2 Likes

Look at how they placed the image :laughing:
I wonder if there is any hidden meaning in it.

2 Likes

Not to quote myself but this gal is very pretty

good call!

1 Like

Sex is sex
Relationship is relationship
Sometimes the two meet

Women : sex = relationship. And relationship = relationship . Sex is not a given

Men : relationship = sex and sex = sex
And relationship is not a given

2 Likes

I feel for you, bro. :grin:

2 Likes

It means the couple is here

Sure, reacharounds are a given :whistle:

Bros helping bros…it’s a fine American tradition. We don’t have enough sheep to go around.

2 Likes

I was expecting to get the 10-like-badge for this crass joke, but instead I got it for a fake lecture on good writing. Surprisingly classy, Forumosa.

1 Like

I know this says girls but I feel the same about guys here.
Plus they aren’t really experienced and want to try adult things that make them seem hella immature and inexperienced.
You also have to watch out for people that just want a white gf ugh.

2 Likes

Where did you meet these girls? Might be a factor?

Boggles does the mind

3 Likes

then date foreigners, and nobody will blame you for stealing the local guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep trying. If you find one, keep her!

A lot of Taiwan girls have different lifestyles from what a man is looking for. And maybe they don’t even consider essential to have things in common with a partner.

Professional women, real jobs, you have to work hard be direct. Not expected to just happen with things in common.

2 Likes

One forgeiner was insane and ugly in person. (from same place as me)
Second one inexperienced as well. (From a different country then me)

1 Like

I’ve heard this one quite often for both genders and everything in between. It seems like most people struggle dating locals due to the lack of mental maturity. Imagine some of them haven’t left the city they were born in and have lived at home for most of their life. Most locals never develop any kind of self reliance because a lot of them rely on their parents for a lot of support. I know plenty of 20-40year old man children who still get money from their parents. A lot of them were gifted apartments by their parents and some even have gotten exotic cars from their parents. You know what the common trend is? incredible levels of insecurity. I can’t tell you the amount of times I have talked to a Taiwanese girl only to have some guy come out of nowhere to just start running shit. Probably why 50% of taiwan has turned lesbian. It’s actually really rare to see a local out of their egg shell of their middle school high school friends, most of them can’t even communicate outside of their social group.

4 Likes

You remember when it’s was cool to send cringy thirsty texts and say ily after a week of dating someone in middle school?

It’s like they’re 30+ doing this! No I don’t want to see your eggplant over text. No I don’t miss you!

I don’t think they date here in middle school or high school so it sort of makes sense they’re behind. I’m just not into people this far behind in life.

2 Likes

I think I’m too old to understand this sentence…

7 Likes