Harvesting Organs in China: the Preparation for Sujiatun

I’m angry about any racist homophobic fucktard who spews his hate and has the sheer gall to talk about tolerance.

Well, then I think you really don’t understand me or my beliefs, and that you’re angry at the wrong guy.

Who is the guy whom that man is angry at?

Not Cullum, of course. He’s just one of Li’s gulls. It’s Li and his nonsensical balderdash that I’m angry about. I’m not even angry about his balderdash, in fact – who gives a fuck if he think humans made the moon or that he can fly or whatever? There are far bigger nutcases out there I’m sure.
I AM incensed, though, with his pronounciations about homosexuality and mixed children. That alone is more than enough to brand him a homophobic merchant of hate, no matter how his followers attempt to whitewash the situation with their “you just don’t understand” condescending, cop-out bullshit.
I’ve read his nonsense. Several times, in fact. And I’m FAR, FAR more intelligent than either Li or any FLG nut I’ve engaged with to date.
Practice all you like. I don’t care what you do after all. But don’t harbour the illusion for even a second that you’re not following the teachings of an utter ignoramus.

Totally agree with Sandman. Anyone that spews that bullshit about mixed race people can just kiss my ass.

If you come around me talking shit about my son, I will fuck up your life.
You are no fucking better than Hitler, or the KKK.

There is nothing for me to understand about you Callum, except that you are a direct threat to me and my family.

Think about that for awhile.

Is this what you and your wankers are calling evil?

Check out this tread for more examples of the beutiful kids you nut cases are branding evil.

Sorry, I don’t have the time of day for anyone that thinks like you, and if you come around me or my family, and try to create any problems, you will be on the recieving end of a good ass kicking.http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=59852

To be fair, bobl, I don’t believe they preach actual harm to these lesser half-breeds. But their odious beliefs are pretty sick nonetheless. As is the way they try to wriggle out of the nastier aspects of Li and his fucked up Fa. But then, what do we know? We don’t understand. :roflmao:

Sandman, I hope your right that it doesn’t go any further than stupid ass talk.
But, three times in the past few months, I have seen my wife in tears because some stupid ass dafa people confronted her and told her how bad it was for her to marry me, and to have evil spawn.

More of this? I really seems to me that it doesn’t matter what I say, you guys are still gonna come back with same bs; calling Li a nut, me a person of lower intelligence, and then accusing me or him of spreading hate. I somehow find it very difficult to believe what bobl said about practitioners making comments about their marriage when probably about half of every married white Falun Dafa practitioner is married to a Chinese person (I probably will be too, eventually). There’s nothing in the teachings that says that that is a sin, so why would we be putting you down over it? Besides, as I’ve said, what other people do is their own business, and it’s got nothing to do with us. I’ve already said all I want to say about homosexuality issue, and if you’re still calling me homophobic and saying I (or Li’s teachings) are some kind of “threat” in this regard, then you didn’t get what I said, or maybe you just don’t want to get it. Maybe I can compare it to how some people believe in God and some don’t. If you don’t believe in God then are you suddenly a threat to believers? It’s natural that there will always be people with opposing beliefs in this regard. It only becomes a problem when people on one side start pointing fingers, imposing their beliefs, and making judgments on those on the other side. I know the example doesn’t fit 100%, but perhaps you can see what I’m getting at. Please pardon my caveman-like grunts, my intellectual superiors.

Gee, I don’t know. why would your fellow followers say this shit to my wife?
Or are you calling me a liar?
That’s where my info comes from, from the bullshit that followers say.
I have not read anything by Li Zi or whatever the fuck his name is, nor will I.
Callum, If you like this shit then fine, keep on practicing it, but if you or any other followers ever say anything shitty to my son about him being less than human, or to my wife about it, I will continue to think you are out of your fucking minds.
That’s all I have to say on the subject.

[quote=“bobl”]
Is this what you and your wankers are calling evil?

t=59852[/url][/quote]

No one said they are evil, why do you ask this question?

Did you read the post,
The question is why did the followers that harrassed my wife state this.

I guess the question is for you to answer.

[quote=“Jula”]No one said they are evil, why do you ask this question?[/quote]Because Falun Gong says mixed-blood people will not go to heaven. That is the same as calling someone evil, and it’s racist. If you don’t get that, then you just “don’t understand” and I suggest you read up what it means to be have feelings.

Bah! You’re all missing the point, Cullum, Jula, what sort of state do you reckon your organs are in? Woud you mind having a few simple tests and forwarding me the results? I’m more than happy to broker your bits.

HG

But I know some Falun Gong practitioners are mixed-blood persons, and some practitioners have mixed race families. How can you explain this?

[quote=“bobl”]Did you read the post,
The question is why did the followers that harrassed my wife state this.

I guess the question is for you to answer.[/quote]

I think you or your wife misunderstood them. I have read all Falun Gong’s books, never say mixed-blood people are evil.

I sure don’t understand them, I don’t speak Chinese, my wife on the other hand, does speak it pretty well, considering it is her native language.
Is it true that they say mixed-race people cannot get to heaven?

If that is the case, maybe some people (followers) interpreted that to mean they must be evil, since they cannot get to heaven. Seems like a logical progression.

And to me it doesn’t make it any better. To say that someone is not capable to get to heaven, is surely the same as saying they are less than human.

Sorry ,dude, but IMHO, if this is one of the tenants of this religion, then surely it is flawed.

Let’s look at some groups that have similar beliefs,
Nazi
Skin Heads
Aryan Brotherhood
KKK

Is that the kind of company you like to keep?

Just a thought.

But I know some Falun Gong practitioners are mixed-blood persons, and some practitioners have mixed race families. How can you explain this?[/quote]Because Li Hongzi tells them can be saved if they follow him ? Is that correct ?

from falundafa.org/book/eng/mgjf.htm :

[quote]Question: If people of mixed race practice cultivation, which paradise will they go to?

Teacher: As far as humans go, people of mixed race no longer have corresponding human races in heaven. If they’re cultivators, their outward appearances are no longer important and it all depends on the person’s Primordial Spirit (yuanshen). If his Primordial Spirit is of the white race, he’s white; if his Primordial Spirit is of the yellow race, he’s yellow; if his Primordial Spirit is of the black race, he’s black. It’s a different matter if he practices cultivation.

Question: Can a person of mixed race succeed in cultivation?

Teacher: Whether someone can cultivate and whether he can succeed in cultivation are all up to the person himself. If a person of mixed race can persist in cultivation, he can reach Consummation just the same. When he succeeds in cultivation his Primordial Spirit will return to wherever he came from.

Question: What did you say last time that a person of mixed race has lost?

Teacher: He has lost the body that comes from the top down through to here. Let me put it this way: People of the yellow race have people of the yellow race up there, and people of the white race have people of the white race up there. He’s lost this thread.[/quote]

Looks pretty racist to me… They believe in racial apartheid too. So you tell me why rational people would get involved with this ?

If I’m too stupid to “understand”, then shouldn’t he rephrase it so it doesn’t look like an evil racist cult ?

If I say you are white so your skin cannot bear the strong sunlight as much as the black can. Then you say I am a racist.
Do you think you are rational?

But I know some Falun Gong practitioners are mixed-blood persons, and some practitioners have mixed race families. How can you explain this?[/quote]Because Li Hongzi tells them can be saved if they follow him ? Is that correct ?

[/quote]

I know Mr. Li tells Falun Gong practitioners (including mixed raced)to be good persons and practice according to the nature of the the universe–Truthfullness, Benevolence and Forbearance.

Do you call that evil?

[quote=“Jula”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]
Looks pretty racist to me… They believe in racial apartheid too. So you tell me why rational people would get involved with this ?
[/quote]

If I say you are white so your skin cannot bear the strong sunlight as much as the black can. Then you say I am a racist.
Do you think you are rational?[/quote]

That’s idiotic. Hehehehe!

Is the afterlife like Facebook with self restricted contact lists or is it just a discussion forum that anyone gets in? Do I have to share the bus with people with chimp-like IQs for all eternity? Only a religion that segregrates their dead based on a mutually agreed, democratic set of principles gets my ‘Poke’. I just don’t buy (literally, in many religious traditions) the good-evil or racial segregation thing. If it’s for all eternity and I can’t eat, listen to music, wear shoes or have sex, then I want to choose my own gang.

And how will they know what colour your skin is, if you don’t have a body? They listen out for souls muttering about both not having a digestive tract to eat chou doufu and a decent bacon butty?