Harvesting Organs in China: the Preparation for Sujiatun

[quote=“bobl”]

Is that the kind of company you like to keep?

Just a thought.[/quote]

Why a person can go to heaven? Because he is good enough to achieve the standard in heaven.

If a person hopes to go to heaven he must try to be a good person firstly. If a person libels a practice that teaches people to be good and 100 millions of Falun Gong practitioners, that person is not a good person, and he has no hope to go to heaven unless he reverses the damage he has made.

My suggestion is read the original teachings of Falun Gong, and see what exactly the teaching is before you make any comment.

Sounds boring.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Jula”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]

And how will they know what colour your skin is, if you don’t have a body? They listen out for souls muttering about both not having a digestive tract to eat chou doufu and a decent bacon butty?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

That means you need to know more, because you donot know.

As you have quoted Mr. Li’s a few words without context, I think it is better for you and others, who wants to understand a little about the practice welcomed by more than 80 countries, to read the main book of Falun Dafa–Zhuan Falun
(Turning the Law Wheel)

falundafa.org/book/eng/zfl_new.html

I think only after reading this book, you can understand a little about Falun Gong.

Are FG teachings that are written/given in Chinese the same as those in English? I know of at least one other popular eastern practice that differs in its tone between its native language and English. Are there any bilingual people here who’ve read both the Chinese and the English and can comment (whether for or against FG)

I was being flippant, excuse me.

I’ve read the English version of Zhuan Falun. I thought it was stupid and boring but I respect your right to enjoy, pursue and defend your religion/philosophy.

Thanks, Buttercup. It’s natural for some people to feel that way about Zhuan Falun, just as it’s natural for all of us to have different beliefs and understandings about the world around us. The important thing is to understand this and be able to respect others beliefs.

I can try to simplify some of the teachings about the above topic for you according to how I understand it. Many religions believe that human beings were created in the image of God. Falun Dafa also holds this belief, and just as different human races have different appearances, so do the Gods that created them. Each race bears a direct relationship to the God that created them, and to his “heavenly kingdom”. So when a human being manages to reach the standard of heaven, they will return to that kingdom. However, it’s quite rare for a person to reach that. Let’s not forget that Falun Dafa is closer to Buddhism than anything else, so most people reincarnate upon death, rather than ascend to heaven. To be honest, I believe that this belief encourages acceptance of racial diversity, rather than prejudice, suggesting that all human beings of all races have divine origin. And as Juli mentioned, the emphasis of Falun Dafa is on cultivating truth, compassion, and tolerance, which I believe harmonizes any beliefs in the practice that might seem to encourage prejudice.

The English version is directly translated from Chinese version.

I see no reason to respect a belief system that preaches racial apartheid (even if it’s just in “heaven”) and intolerance towards gays. Nor do I see a reason to respect blatantly unscientific ideas. Why should I? Why should any person of reason be expected to respect the belief that aliens are controlling scientific innovation? That medicine is unnecessary? That humans can fly without the assistance of technology? That the theory of gravity is false?

I don’t buy into the idea that we should always respect another person’s beliefs, regardless of how intolerant or ungrounded in reality those beliefs are.

I don’t feel any reason to be tolerant of the intolerant.

I see no reason to respect a belief system that preaches racial apartheid (even if it’s just in “heaven”) and intolerance towards gays. Nor do I see a reason to respect blatantly unscientific ideas. Why should I? Why should any person of reason be expected to respect the belief that aliens are controlling scientific innovation? That medicine is unnecessary? That humans can fly without the assistance of technology? That the theory of gravity is false?

I don’t buy into the idea that we should always respect another person’s beliefs, regardless of how intolerant or ungrounded in reality those beliefs are.[/quote]

Well said.

Very well said. Why on earth should anyone be expected to “respect” a bobble-headed gibbering nutcase such as the FLG topknob?

I think you have been misled by faulse information.

Please read Falun Gong’s original books, then you will know what the belief is.

It’s those animal spirits consuming our souls… they tend to confuse a man.

My god do you sound like you belong to a cult. Do you deny that the Falun Gong religion condemns homosexuality? Believes in a segregated heaven? Believes that animal spirits are consuming human souls? Do you deny that Li claims he can fly and make objects disappear?

Let’s have some straight answers.

My god do you sound like you belong to a cult. Do you deny that the Falun Gong religion condemns homosexuality? Believes in a segregated heaven? Believes that animal spirits are consuming human souls? Do you deny that Li claims he can fly and make objects disappear?

Let’s have some straight answers.[/quote]

But where do you get these information, from certain posts?

Please read Falun Gong’s main book Zhuan Falun, then you will really understand what Falun Gong’s teaching is.

I have read it. It’s stupid.

Let’s have some straight answers.[/quote]

To be fair, are these claims even half as fantastic as those in the Bible?

HG

All the same really. It’s funny, but for some reason it’s more “believable” when the guy with magical powers died two thousand years ago rather than still being alive. Is there a difference between claiming Jesus walked on water and Li Hongzhi walks through walls and flies about? Nope, both equally nutty. But the span of time apparently grants the claims surrounding Jesus some credibility. Or at least makes those claims difficult to disprove.

But at least Christians are unabashed about their master’s magical powers…I mean miracles. Isn’t it amusing to watch cult members squirm about their cult’s nutter beliefs? “Uh…Li’s flying powers aren’t central to our faith.”

[/quote]

You donot know what Falun Gong is. Please read Falun Gong’s main book Zhuan Falun, then you will really understand what Falun Gong’s teaching is.

[quote=“Jula”]But where do you get these information, from certain posts?

Please read Falun Gong’s main book Zhuan Falun, then you will really understand what Falun Gong’s teaching is.[/quote]Jula -
Not gonna happen.
Its easier for these religion bashers to show how “hip” cool" “with-it” and “ed-u-ma-cated” they are by making claim. Easier to spout intolerance than actually seek the truth about something they’ve been told is…oh so passe’.
Same group with the same comments every time.