Have you ever bought anything off shopee.tw?

This part (your identity/real-name verification on Shopee itself) should be fine, even as a foreigner. I vaguely remember the camera feature in the Shopee app not working particularly well (IIRC, it wouldn’t focus properly on my phone, so the on-screen preview looked quite blurry). Probably you just need to fiddle around with the distance, angle, and lighting (no direct overhead lights to avoid glare) until it works. Your gold card should work fine. I had to redo mine a week or two ago for the new ID number actually.

This part (linking your Shopee account to your EZ Way profile) is likely going to be a pain in the ass. See my previous thread:

Long story short, Shopee won’t accept English names for your EZ Way profile, despite EZ Way now being fine with them. The “solution” in my case was repeatedly complaining to Shopee then anyway waiting weeks for them to manually update my profile with… “安德魯” (An-De-Lu), despite that not being on my ARC and despite me never asking them to use that name.

I then complained again to EZ Way (who I’d been cc’ing on my previous complaints to Shopee), and they just added 安德魯 to my EZ Way profile even though that isn’t my name, presumably because they were either sympathetic or bored of hearing from me. This allowed my Shopee and EZ Way accounts to be linked and orders to go through.

Hopefully you’ll be able to somehow skip some of this slow and tedious process, but I wouldn’t bet on it.