Help Finding a Missing Person - Alice Ku

1 Like

There’s a usual suspect in these cases.

1 Like

Yeah. What are the chances the husband would return to the U.S. alone after his wife went missing and not say anything to her family?

5 Likes

If she actually did leave with the guide, I guess there is a chance. But sounds very strange.

1 Like

Two unrelated missing person incidents

• in the same Taroko region
  • remote areas with few people around
  • both with a spouse missing and the remaining spouse doesn’t seem too concerned
  • cameras only caught partial activity
  • and the same police jurisdiction can’t seem to resolve either one.

I wonder how many other people/spouses are unexplainably missing in the Taroko area on a yearly basis.

3 Likes

Broderick disappeared at the Qingshui cliffs no? That’s not really Taroko is it?

2 Likes

map_t

https://www.taroko.gov.tw/en/AboutThePark/OverallMap

3 Likes

On the edge. I still didn’t get your thesis on this. Are you saying Taroko is a prime destination to lose a spouse in on purpose?

It’s certainly a dangerous spot. So many accidents there over the years.

Mmm maybe there’s a secret club on the dark web for people to talk about how to lose a spouse in Taiwan.

Her husband said she ran off with the guide. Case closed. Seems legit. :thinking:

4 Likes

They probably ran off because the husband was chasing them with an ax.

3 Likes

He’s a highly prolific inventor that guy. Quite impressive.

Is it normal to hire a guide when going to Taroko? They already had their own rental car, right?

For us no. For people unfamiliar with area could be a good idea.

I would definitely try to find this guide if he is real.

2 Likes

Maybe the “guide” is really an old boyfriend.

2 Likes

yes, i just googled him as well. big into electric batteries. he just submitted a new patent a few weeks ago

Maybe this speaks to motive. He may not have wanted to give away half his wealth in a divorce settlement.

3 Likes

Not_aliens_but_is_aliens

2 Likes