Help Finding a Missing Person - Alice Ku

I doubt it, but then again, a PI’d start at AIT as well I’d say. But the credit card/phone gps route seems easier. I don’t know. But pretty much, I’ve said what I have to say. She’s an adult. No word of foul play. I get that family and friends are upset and concerned, but they are adults too. :idunno:

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t see any obvious danger. Do we need to have her name up here ?

2 Likes

so, if we get any info, we can contact to taiwan police or AIT? It might be easier to do for some of us to tell the info directly to you.

I’ve fixed my links so that the name won’t be displayed in my posts, per your suggestion.

1 Like
1 Like

There’s a usual suspect in these cases.

1 Like

Yeah. What are the chances the husband would return to the U.S. alone after his wife went missing and not say anything to her family?

5 Likes

If she actually did leave with the guide, I guess there is a chance. But sounds very strange.

1 Like

Two unrelated missing person incidents

• in the same Taroko region
  • remote areas with few people around
  • both with a spouse missing and the remaining spouse doesn’t seem too concerned
  • cameras only caught partial activity
  • and the same police jurisdiction can’t seem to resolve either one.

I wonder how many other people/spouses are unexplainably missing in the Taroko area on a yearly basis.

3 Likes

Broderick disappeared at the Qingshui cliffs no? That’s not really Taroko is it?

2 Likes

map_t

https://www.taroko.gov.tw/en/AboutThePark/OverallMap

3 Likes

On the edge. I still didn’t get your thesis on this. Are you saying Taroko is a prime destination to lose a spouse in on purpose?

It’s certainly a dangerous spot. So many accidents there over the years.

Mmm maybe there’s a secret club on the dark web for people to talk about how to lose a spouse in Taiwan.

Her husband said she ran off with the guide. Case closed. Seems legit. :thinking:

4 Likes

They probably ran off because the husband was chasing them with an ax.

3 Likes

He’s a highly prolific inventor that guy. Quite impressive.

Is it normal to hire a guide when going to Taroko? They already had their own rental car, right?

For us no. For people unfamiliar with area could be a good idea.

I would definitely try to find this guide if he is real.

2 Likes