Help Finding a Missing Person - Alice Ku

Maybe the “guide” is really an old boyfriend.

2 Likes

yes, i just googled him as well. big into electric batteries. he just submitted a new patent a few weeks ago

Maybe this speaks to motive. He may not have wanted to give away half his wealth in a divorce settlement.

3 Likes

Not_aliens_but_is_aliens

2 Likes

My money’s on Harald.

2 Likes

Using Google translate
The one article says Harald claimed she eloped with the guide so he just left Taiwan. Not sure how accurate it is. The whole thing sounds bad. The family in the US confronted Harald multiple times and he refused to talk to them, just said talk to my lawyer…

Total.bullshit story.

2 Likes

That story just has too many holes in it. I hope that woman is okay.

It sounds most likely she ran off with a boyfriend cuz she was sick of her husband. I hope that’s all that happened here.

Could be the start of a good detective novel, with all kinds of unexpected twists and turns yet to come!

Well if she eloped with the guide she’d already eloped with the husband. Seems we got ourselves a serial eloper here.

Or… Girlfriend. I didn’t want to say it but that’s the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. Then someone said that the guide was female.

Come on…Do you guys believe this bullshit story about a guide ?

Come on!!!

It’s obvious what this Canadian guy has done taking advantage of Taroko remoteness (NOT the first ) and he ran off quickly to get out of the jurisdiction.

Remember the last phone signal detected was there.
Nothing backs his story.
He didn’t hang around.
The family hasn’t heard from her since then.

6 Likes

It’s scary how easy it would be to murder someone in Taiwan and get away with it.

1 Like

No, not really. I’m starting to agree with you.

I gotta say if there was a guide where the fuck is the guide?

4 Likes

rather significant age gap…

1 Like

When did the police find the mentioned information in the article? Just recently?

Hope she is ok.

For reference

2 Likes

Fresh marriage, age gap, wealthy guy, beautiful girl. It’s all possible but unlikely.

What do you do when your young wife run of with a hot tour guide in a unknown country?

She didn’t run off anywhere . She disappeared without a trace , her mobile’s last signal in taroko, it’s the husband that has run off.

2 Likes

I believe you are right. But in something like 1 out of 1000 cases like this, the obvious suspect is innocent and their crazy story is real.