How to ask a girl out in Taiwan

We should really change the name of this forum to “Dating, Relationships & Creepy Questions about How to Pick Up Taiwanese Chicks and Are They Really That Easy?”

5 Likes

Say what? Becoming a clown takes years of education and experience. It’s not just something you identify as, just as you wouldn’t identify as. Get your facts right, son.

1 Like

Friday fix-it day

Idk why people are so against the guy finding someone in Taiwan.

2 Likes

We’re not. Hell all us loosers did very well over here. But you don’t need a user’s manual for these girls. They’re just girls. Talk to them, ask them out, spill a drink over them and offer to mop up the froth.

It’s not rocket science.

5 Likes

For some people it’s not so easy. And there are things socially acceptable and not acceptable in each country for talking to women. For example korean girls really do not like to be touched. You wouldn’t hit on a korean girl the same way you would hit on a Italian girl. I don’t see the issue of the guy asking for advice with Taiwanese girls.

1 Like

nobody is bothering you lady, you are an ABC are you not? you are not the OPs target audience.

if you really think your bog standard taiwanese girl doesn’t want to be bothered by your bog standard foreigner guy coming here for a couple years teaching english then you are sorely mistaken. check out groups on facebook. i saw a post one time, a westerner made a post repeating some basic chinese line, while using a snapchat dog filter on his face. the post must have had 1000’s of likes. girls were throwing themselves at him!
i should add ‘use snap chat filters’ to my list of tips.

5 Likes

Oh, you have no idea.

3 Likes

Maybe we should put together a sticky then. Some sort of a knowledge base. But these questions remind me of an American guy who turned up at our hostel back in the day. Literally walked through the door and the first thing he said was “Hey guys! I heard it’s real easy to pick up chicks here? Is that so?”

I think we don’t know the OPs target yet.

maybe you can do your own YouTube Tv show about your encounters.
I’d pay a few :2cents: to see how the other side lives

What’s the issue. A man trying to find a lady is normal. You seem to always bag on men for the way they try to find a woman if it doesn’t fit your standard of how they should do it.

2 Likes

Anything with a vagina?

What does this mean? Dumpy people? Loser types?

He didn’t say that. He just asked for advice on how to ask girls out. I didn’t get that implication at all.

1 Like

No fair enough. It is the dating forum after all.

ok looks like i need to add another one.

• avoid abcs unless you want to be labelled as some creepy guy. because wanting to date a girl is creepy or something like that. although if she approaches you its totally A ok!
3 Likes

Happy cake day.

1 Like

You guys just take this sooo seriously. It’s weird.

ok maybe thats a british specific word? it means normal or basic. meaning your average not that special taiwanese or foreigner.