Huawei: A Trojan Horse Inside Taiwan?

Never mind Huawei though, what about Wechat?
I’ve noticed a couple of times wechat activated in the background of my phone don’t know why, it didn’t say software update anyway.
I needed wechat before but I may delete it now.

1 Like

Talking about your secure communications . .

I remember reading that the conclusion was a mistake. He thought there was packet sniffing going on, but there wasn’t. Maybe I’m thinking of another.

If hk’s 1C2S example of 22 years is anything to go by Taiwan should be extremely careful!

They are stupid though. Their actions are inviting a harsh crackdown that no can help them with. They are going to reap what they sow.

Young people can see what is happening and they want to make their voices heard.

Their screams will be heard for sure. They just gotta accept that HK is China now. That’s how a lease works.

They know it’s part of China . They don’t want to be part of this kind of China though. And they want their deal respected.

Just came across this article last night.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-five-thousand-mainland-communist-spies-have-infiltrated-taiwans-military_3033726.html

Quite concerning :face_with_head_bandage:

would you believe it though

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper[2] headquartered in New York City. The company was founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.

:roll_eyes:

OK OK would you believe that 500 men who are very good at holding their breath, have infiltrated the swimming pool?

OK how about a man is swimming in the pool and water has infiltrated his eye? would you believe that?

1 Like

If I had linked to Fox, and they said it was 50 men all supported by the deep state and Alex Jones had video and personal statments, could you believe? :thinking::face_with_monocle::smirk:

Yes it’s Falun Gong but it did raise an eyebrow for me to consider another perspective concerning China’s overreach.

1 Like

Its a reach alright. Maybe in Africa, not in Europe though

Have we ever had a thread about Falun Dafa on Forumosa ? :smiling_imp:

In Africa? What is that supposed to mean? Wanna clarify that?

Ive seen it labelled as a “taiwan cult” in HK. Which is emm inaccurate

There is a relatively lot of Chinese ‘investment’ in Africa.

And? Post still doesn’t make sense.

My point is that I and Maxwell Smart do not believe that Taiwan military is infiltrated by 5,000 communist spies.

And I am getting my threads mixed up. Whoops! Forget the Africa reference, my bad. I was thinking about another thread about foreign direct investment by China in Europe.

1 Like

Yea I understood the Smart reference.

All good on the mix up.

1 Like