I Left My Wife. She Followed Me. She's Now Squatting in my new home

[quote=“rowland”]I’ve got no sympathy for crazy exes of either gender, but any man who leaves his own dependent child in the lurch is the lowest of the low.

Please tell me that’s not what’s happening here.[/quote]

Not sure what you mean by “lurch”. She already has close to a million of MY money in HER bank accounts. So it’s not like there’s some big rush for me to hand more over to her.

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“rowland”]I’ve got no sympathy for crazy exes of either gender, but any man who leaves his own dependent child in the lurch is the lowest of the low.

Not sure what you mean by “lurch”. She already has close to a million of MY money in HER bank accounts. So it’s not like there’s some big rush for me to hand more over to her.[/quote]

The emotional issues for the kids is a tough one.

The money in her account is legally hers. I keep money in my accounts for this very reason.

For some reason I’d have said that you would try to get the kid’s custody.

Me? No always joint. Also force parents to work together.

Why do people feel the need to share every intimate, ugly detail of their lives to thousands of strangers? Affirmation? Narcissism on steroids?

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“rowland”]I’ve got no sympathy for crazy exes of either gender, but any man who leaves his own dependent child in the lurch is the lowest of the low.

Not sure what you mean by “lurch”. She already has close to a million of MY money in HER bank accounts. So it’s not like there’s some big rush for me to hand more over to her.[/quote]

You’ve got that kind of money in the bank and you’re buying planes tickets for your friends to come to Taiwan and you were accepting “hardship” donations from other foreigners a few months ago? I feel like a complete idiot after hearing that. That’s it for me. I should have known better.

[quote=“Winston Smith”][quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“rowland”]I’ve got no sympathy for crazy exes of either gender, but any man who leaves his own dependent child in the lurch is the lowest of the low.

You’ve got that kind of money in the bank and you’re buying planes tickets for your friends to come to Taiwan and you were accepting “hardship” donations from other foreigners a few months ago? I feel like a complete idiot after hearing that. That’s it for me. I should have known better.[/quote]

This is what’s confusing me too. A couple of months ago this guy is in a hospital broken all to fuck, no money, business fucked, what will I do about my wife and kids? Now he has left her, she has a million nt and he is buying his friends plane tickets. How much does paypal say this guy has received?

I sent a few bucks too and Im not exactly flush with cash.

First of all I wish the OP a good recovery …

I hope the donations are enough to cover his medical bills, but I also hope that he will
redonate anything left over before having “it” fought over in their upcoming divorce-battle.

[quote=“MoTi”]First of all I wish the OP a good recovery …

I hope the donations are enough to cover his medical bills, but I also hope that he will
redonate anything left over before having “it” fought over in their upcoming divorce-battle.[/quote]

There’s more chance you’ll be sent a link to a video where he is leaping around wearing underpants made of money.

I do not get why they divorce, they seem made for each other.

Just when I thought I was on the road to recovery from being a heartless capitalist bastard this happens.

Damn, all kind of conclusions being jumped to here. The guy needs someone to take care of him, if it was me and a friend from home was willing to do it I’d say a plane ticket to bring them here would sure and well be the first order of business. People are making it sound like he’s flying people to the Riviera for canapes. If his wife is abusive, that obviously would create all kinds of difficulties at this time for him which would not fall into the normal responsibilities of a marital relationship. If she has his money, then he needs money doesn’t he? With very little in the way of facts to go on, not least about his child, not getting what people are going on about here at all.

I’ve removed some personal information taken from outside this site as per our site rules: policy.forumosa.com/outing/

Tempo Gain is right. None of us know what’s really going on.

I agree with those who said that any human, particularly the mother of your child, deserves kindness and respect. It doesn’t mean you have to give in and expose yourself to risk, but basic kindness is something everyone deserves.

I also think it is extremely low form to badmouth one’s spouse online.

Mordeth is a polarizing figure. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I do sympathize with his physical ailments, but lambasting your spouse in public with no acknowledgement of your own role in the current tussle is immature and low class. I tend to side with the spouse who isn’t around to defend herself in these situations.

Yup, there’s a lot we don’t know. One thing I do know, though, is that he absolutely loves his son.

The story seems to be changing. Now it’s “a” friend flown to Taiwan to provide nursing care of some sort. Much more palatable for someone like myself who donated 10,000 NT than the original:

Winston, ten thou? You are a generous guy, remember that rather than anything else.

There is still a link on this sure to the donation page. The guy has made his whole life an open book yet any speculation gets flamed. What up yo?

[quote=“rowland”]I’ve got no sympathy for crazy exes of either gender, but any man who leaves his own dependent child in the lurch is the lowest of the low.

AS far as I see it, the support of the wife and child are different from the issue of the wife refusing to leave a private residence that is not only home to the OP, but his room mates. My guess is that she’s out by now?

And Winston, super generous. :bow: I hope there is such a thing as karma.

And I’ll have to ditto the trashiness of publicly trash-talking a spouse.

Anyways best of luck to all involved.

Lots of ugliness appearing in this thread now. A plane ticket for a volunteer is a lot cheaper than hiring caregiver at 2400nt per day. So the plane tickets were just a way of SAVING money and some speak as if I was being wasteful.

A million is probably an exaggeration. To be honest I don’t know exactly how much she has in her accounts. But she DOES have her own money. And that’s all I was pointing out to those that were insinuating that I was fleeing with everything.

And we are still 3 people with no income for another…6 months? So thank you those that donated. None of it has been wasted.

And since the original issue has been settled a mod can feel free to lock or delete this thread.