I Was Accosted By Cops

Im sure they didn’t. Afraid of the baseball bats and watermelon knives coming out. :wink:

1 Like

Omg the emoji rendition is beautiful. I completely lost it when the guy gets his whip out

:flog:

4 Likes

It means “flogging a dead horse”.

2 Likes

It’s slowly getting stricter and enforcement tightening up . Smoke signal of the times

Lol. If only. I smell smoke in my classroom about 80% of the day. (Smoking of course being “illegal” within whatever specific distance of all schools) Poke my head out the window and never see anyone. I’m convinced it’s someone upstairs with the windows open who knows they won’t get in trouble. Location: Taipei City

The ball and chain’s delivered pizza was delayed this evening because the person at the restaurant keyed in waidai by mistake. The follow-up phone call by my wife was something to behold. I was so scared I hid in the toilet, and it had nothing to do with me.

First rule of Taiwan: Never leave a lady hungry.

9 Likes

Is that a rule only in taiwan? Fear the hungry missus for sure! Better to have them on your side, but i dont pitty you when you do something stupid…

1 Like

What, exactly, does that mean? Could you say it again, preferably in English this time?

Are you absolutely sure she doesn’t read your posts here? :astonished:

2 Likes

Fair point. 15 years and I still have my balls, so she’s tolerated me to date.

1 Like

Still, no call for complacency. The intactness of your cojones requires constant vigilance.

1 Like

“She who must be obeyed” is probably a more accurate descriptor.

2 Likes

First rule of Taiwan is ‘people are watching’

Just read above. Heres a picture.

With that much rage, just feel lucky it has been misdirected from you. :grin:

Glad I don’t have a ball and chain, and only have to tolerate a trouble and strife, who came to my defense when I was accosted by the cops for DUI many years ago.

I’ve been a good boy ever since.

3 Likes

I miss my watermelon knife. It also served well for cutting pumpkins.

1 Like

Where did you put it?

I’ve noticed more smoking on the streets, not less. Our local 7-11 has people sitting outside smoking 24/7 and a new restaurant just opened next door that has smoke billowing out whenever open.

Left it at work. Was a good motivator for the kids. Also discouraged the parents from talking to me.