Idiots

Kent with a u?

1 Like

1 Like

Winner Lane and his brother Loser Lane.

1 Like

Poking the Keanu bear is a bold strategy on here. He’s got quite a following.

1 Like

But I bet the Starbucks baristas still spell his name wrong.

Icon’s MCM, even though it’s not Monday

Every day’s a crush day with the old Reevster.

2 Likes

I’m hearing that in a stereotypical Hollywood Chinese accent …

1 Like

I love Google maps just as much as the next guy, but I still use common sense when I drive. Looks like most of these idiots needed a jeep.

Oh my god this is totally hilarious! Talk about karma coming back to bite him in the ass!

Or Cark Klent.

1 Like

I guess he’s trying?

So some asshole ran him over for killing a flamingo.

Yeah, I’m a speciesist. I don’t think much of humanity, but flamingos are just fucking birds. Screw `em.

Not exactly. The bird killer was randomly hit by a car and was killed months after the incident. He wasn’t targeted by an angry bird lover. But, it’s awesome. Asshole reaped what asshole deserved!

Well, it’s good you don’t pretend to have any empathy for people you despise. I respect that kind of candor.

1 Like
3 Likes

How the fuck can chickens “lack predators”? Is Jersey populated by vegans or something?

In my experience, you could put a cooking pot in front of a chicken, wave your arms around a bit, and it’ll run right in.

3 Likes

You beat me to it - this natural predator was doing the washing up while his wife watches Korean soaps.

Jersey is populated by an older type of homo sapien that could be bewildered by a large chicken. Give the guys a break.

2 Likes

homo senilis?

2 Likes

Chickens “flying” at you is pretty terrifying though. They can get pretty aggressive if you piss them off.

1 Like