If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

Quite right!!! If I cannot determine the direction of my inquiry how would you know whether I am inducing or deducing but in a clever deduction I believe I am inducing a solution! @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. — John Barrymore

And isn’t that the truth though of course you do understand that I am withholding my final haha judgement until I determine whether the relationship is synthetic or analytical! @discobot quote

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I’ll never know.
Groucho Marx

:left_speech_bubble: The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it. — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

It’s truly interesting that you cite Goethe. I suppose you have the whole incubus born of Greek classicism and German romanticism in mind? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Character develops itself in the stream of life. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I KNEW it!!! But the stream of life was a nereid filled river near mount parnassus not a coven in the harz mountains despite our walpurgisnacht timing @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To see things in the seed, that is genius. — Lao Tzu

So the path or the way leads from classical Greece in the Helen as Venus to the scientific purposefulness that has teleological insistences! Well that takes us back to the beginning and we have come full :o: sigh… I guess I am not a mangrove but rather a rhododendron. Why didn’t I see this coming? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Kind words will unlock an iron door. — Turkish Proverb

Did you know rhododendrons are related to tea trees? They are, right? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings. — Pearl Buck

Oops I think I made an erroneous claim tea and camellias rhododendron and azaleas are heath family oooooopppppppssssss @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

WZ @discobot quote

Does my Existence as a rhododendron represent a being-in or being-for? Or does the intent matter most? Or only when I blossom or bud as a sign and a symbol of my being FOR something? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. — John F. Kennedy

1 Like