If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

Have you been smoking those trees again?

It’s called the Pan-Tree.

Whoa, that just caused a heavy flashback!

Er, not this one?

I am feeling perplexed hence as you guessed it… perplexitree. er… no… but maybe… yes? I believe that the intersectionality of my struggle is evident and therefore justifies my narrative based on my Feelings.

Are you a k-tree or a fraud tree ?

I am not sure as to what you are referring… Are you suggesting that My Feelings are in any way fraudulent? I am outraged OUTRAGED. My feelings rather FEELINGS are sacrosanct and no matter what I FEEL I deserve to be heard, respected, obeyed and acknowledged.

I apologize , I meant Dr. Fraud . :blush:one can only surmise that you have been watching the trees growing for the last few months .

How dare you suggest that my feelings are a fraud. They are real to me whether based on fact, true or false, reasonable or not. I demand to be respected and acknowledged! How dare you question anything about me or my feelings. What are you some kind of serial abuser? rapist? criminal? nazi? fascist? denier?

But if I accused you, I based it purely upon my hazy recollection of a vitriolic post that you made 7 years ago. So you MUST be guilty unless you can prove that you did not write THAT post .

But I accused you first so therefore you have to prove what I said FIRST. This is called the preferential pre-emptive accusatory strategy. See Section A, clause C, paragraph 1, line 3a.215.

Wait …NO. I also have EVIDENCE that you may have thrown a sharp leaf at an innocent person in a Bar. I even have people whom I trust, who say that you chopped a perfectly healthy Tree down and showed absolutely NO remorse whatsoever. Proof that you MUST be a deplorable person. This CLIMATE change can be PROVEN I tell you.

Excuse me but what is the total number of “privilege and power points” that you possess? If you have more than I, then no matter what I WIN!

Damn…you Judas. As a White Male , I will have to defer to your Intersectional superiority .

Now we are talking. I will get back to you next week with an ever-increasing list of crimes that you have committed against my feelings, sensibilities. Naturally, I retain the right to change my mind about any and all such charges based on my feelings at the time.