iLearn.tw...Is this for real?

With all the other wacky stuff I didn’t even notice.

You’ve got a problem with run on sentences, i thought you would, punctuation Nazi’s like you make me sick, who do you think you are lolz

3 Likes

Good one! If you’d written “wood” instead of “would”, it wood have been perfect.

I am as guilty of blunders as the next gal/guy, but Forumosa posts are not crafted and distributed on print form to promote a language learning business. Tinfoil hat theories, on the other hand, abound in this neck of the cyberwoods. Poor grammar, punctuation, and spelling actually fit well with our laid-back, wacky vibe.

I was trying to appreciate the uniqueness of the wackiness in what I anticipated to be a professional package. Strangely, the sloppiness was distracting. I was just trying to think bro. That shit’s not gonna be legal forever!

Sieg Heil! Mission accomplished! I think I’m a pretentious prick, given the opportunity and inclination. Otherwise, a rather avuncular bloke.

very ironic responses you got there. “conspiracy theorist with halfass english spreading lies while running an english buxiban in taiwan” - nothing wrong with that, stop hating on him…
“quoting facts on forumosa” - f*ck you furreiner, learn to speak real ingles…

Is this meant to be ironic?

2 Likes

i don’t know. is today opposite day?

Yeah, mostly.