iLearn.tw...Is this for real?

With all the other wacky stuff I didn’t even notice.

You’ve got a problem with run on sentences, i thought you would, punctuation Nazi’s like you make me sick, who do you think you are lolz

3 Likes

Good one! If you’d written “wood” instead of “would”, it wood have been perfect.

I am as guilty of blunders as the next gal/guy, but Forumosa posts are not crafted and distributed on print form to promote a language learning business. Tinfoil hat theories, on the other hand, abound in this neck of the cyberwoods. Poor grammar, punctuation, and spelling actually fit well with our laid-back, wacky vibe.

I was trying to appreciate the uniqueness of the wackiness in what I anticipated to be a professional package. Strangely, the sloppiness was distracting. I was just trying to think bro. That shit’s not gonna be legal forever!

Sieg Heil! Mission accomplished! I think I’m a pretentious prick, given the opportunity and inclination. Otherwise, a rather avuncular bloke.

very ironic responses you got there. “conspiracy theorist with halfass english spreading lies while running an english buxiban in taiwan” - nothing wrong with that, stop hating on him…
“quoting facts on forumosa” - f*ck you furreiner, learn to speak real ingles…

Is this meant to be ironic?

2 Likes

i don’t know. is today opposite day?

Yeah, mostly.

Wow, things have really escalated. This video is disturbing.

“Out to kill” is plastered all over everything…

1 Like

Is the devil lady his landlord? It looks like they’re getting run off, or claiming to have been in the name of integrity.

Wow! He puts a lot of time and effort into the graphics. And he’s running an apparently profitable business, at least enough to continue. If a crazy person can do this, it makes me wonder what I’m doing with my life.

“The foreigner is my bitch”

3 Likes

Something really weird is going on there, but I’m not quite sure what it is. Hope this doesn’t end up in some kind of Jim Jones scenario. :hushed:

2 Likes

It’s been going on for awhile. I don’t think he’s that popular.

1 Like

I would not put my kid or myself anywhere near that school :sunglasses:.

I am getting the bipolar disorder vibes.

3 Likes

I guarantee you the guy who runs this is one of those failed ‘manosphere’ pick up artist types who came to Asia to fulfill his dweeby sex desires and because the women back home saw right through his seedy toxic BS.

Nope I don’t see that at all. This is just you making shit up.

2 Likes

Or maybe he’s just mentally disturbed.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of manic energy in his work.

2 Likes

Page 4-5.jpg (4960×3507) (ilearn.tw)

Ding ding ding!

Hmmm well there’s probably a lot of crazy stuff all thrown together. You might have a slight point there.

He may well be a chauvinist, but I always find this sort of comment demeaning to Asian women. A chauvinist can do anything in the west that he can do here.

1 Like