Is dating hard for East Asian guys in the West?

Peoples dating choices are personal.

Some of the choices are driven by cultural norms others by personal choices.

We don’t get to decide which is the correct path for others only ourselves.

Dating is hard, dating is easy. But at the end of the day it’s night time.

1 Like

Yeah I should ask a white guy how to get laid as an Asian person.

No, you probably shouldn’t. Because it seems you’ve already convinced yourself that there’s no hope, white women are racist, Asian women hate their own, it’s all about money, blah blah blah.

1 Like

I think it just suggests that people need incentives to look outside of their ethnic group.

1 Like

You crack me up on so many levels. Racial dating preferences are not racist. White women vary in their tastes across the world, so I go where I’m most wanted.

Thank you for acknowledging that. But then why the comment earlier about an Asian woman talking about the issue during a comedy routine and the video where a professor spews this $247,000 nonsense? Makes you seem upset.

Well, in this thread you’ve mentioned a “guide” published by a notorious misogynist “pick-up” artist who promoted sex tourism and two apps in which men basically buy affection. Doesn’t exactly leave a healthy impression.

So are you saying you’d rather fly all the way to Eastern Europe than date Asian women? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Some Asian girls wear the fact that they don’t date Asian guys like a badge. Sometimes I post comedy routines because they’re funny and germane to the discussion.

I posted about those two dating apps because it was germane to the discussion of their methodology.

I don’t understand this sex tourism thing. If you want to pay for sex, why don’t you just go local? Hookers are paid to give you whatever you want, they don’t vary in how they respond to you.

I don’t like Roosh at all; he’s got ties to the alt-right. But he’s the only person who’s written guides on love travel, which I’ve found to be helpful.

The girl is trying to be a comedian. The comment, “some of these girls like to run their mouth off about it publicly”, makes you look salty.

Those are not “dating” apps, nor were they used in the reference study. Those are apps where men make “arrangements” with women for their “companionship.”

Oh dear god. :roll_eyes:

“Love travel” is a lovely euphemism for men who go to poor countries where there are large numbers of women who will lower their standards in hopes of meeting a foreign man who might rescue them.

As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, who are we to judge?

1 Like

The problem I have with it is that the promotion of sex tourism leads to guys preying on vulnerable women who are hoping to meet a man with serious intentions when the men have no such intentions.

It’s one thing to tell a woman that you’re planning to hit it and quit it; it’s another to send the signal that you’re genuinely looking for love as a false pretense to get laid.

And on the flip side, you have lonely, vulnerable men being preyed on by women who want to use them as a stepping stone to a green card and greater economic opportunity. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, the right to prey on vulnerable women should be reserved to local guys.

1 Like

Yeah, the mail order bride “industry” is sad on both sides. “Love travel” (read: sex tourism) is a different thing.

In Eastern Europe/Russia and SE Asia, that usually comes in the form of forced prostitution/sex trafficking. Guys from wealthier countries coming to bed local women don’t save the local women from local traffickers. To the contrary, there’s overlap between sex tourism and prostitution.

He’s also written guides on Iceland and Denmark, so there’s that.

Yeah you got a point. The idea of sex tourism is to change your environment for one where you have more power (from a financial point of view or status by your skin color or origins), and use that power to get sex. Sometimes that involves taking advantage of people’s misfortune, be they victims of trafficking or drug use. Sometimes it’s just about using that power as an increase in sexual appeal. In the latter case though I’m not sure it’s morally reprehensible.

1 Like

Fans of the travel writer will be disappointed that “pussy literally goes into hibernation” in this “mostly pacifist nanny state,” where the social programs rank among the best in the world. Roosh’s initial admiration for those resources is almost charming, if you’re able to momentarily forget that this is a man who considers devirginizing teenagers a sport.

Shock turns into disbelief and then rage when Roosh is rejected by heaps of “the most unfeminine and androgynous robotic women” he’s ever met. “Not a feminine drop of blood courses through their veins,” Roosh rants. He concludes that the typical fetching Nordic lady doesn’t need a man “because the government will take care of her and her cats, whether she is successful at dating or not.”

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

And yet it’s an industry that has resulted in many long, successful marriages.

Yes, but I don’t think the world’s oldest profession is going to be stamped out any time soon.

If I recall correctly, he later disavowed all his sex tourism guides and became an advocate for monogamous Christian marriage.

2 Likes

I’m not referring to prostitution. I’m referring to Western men who can’t get any in their home countries who, egged on by reformed incel marketers, go to poor countries and lead vulnerable, naive women on so that they can bed them.

And yeah, I don’t have a problem with prostitution when it’s between consenting adults. But in many places, the vast majority of women in this “profession” are trafficked. And that’s not cool.

1 Like