Is it my Eurasian physical features?

where are you living? i wouldn’t worry about your height if you are taiwan. taiwanese look at tall people like they are some kind of gods on earth. fat, not quite as appreciated but the tall part certainly is so don’t worry about that.

Walking is no exercise unless it’s 30 min of fast-paced walks every day. For decent exercise try the pool / zumba / Muay Thai / salsa / all-day biking or hikes. Anything that sends your heart pumping.

Also, again, don’t think in terms of pounds to lose, but in terms of good habits to gain. Changes you get by exerting yourself over a temporary diet won’t last long. Grow a taste for exercise, grow a taste for fibers (fruits, veggies), try to get half of your carbs from vegetals like beans or grains, whole the better. Give yourself rules for sugars and fast foods (like: only on weekends).

1 Like

I’m from the Southeastern part of the U.S. and it’s my weight not my height that I’m worried about. Would I be considered attractive in Taiwan as a girl whose tall, Eurasian, and chubby? I know the first two are considered attractive but what if I’m also a little fat?

I wonder how old the OP is. And I’m not sure how girls develop. I remember I was 165lbs when I was 13. But I was pretty overweight. Over one summer going through puberty, I lost all that fat and stayed at 165 but packed on muscle going into HS. Over 1 summer I became more coordinated, athletic, and much stronger. Not much diet changes either.

But from 14-18. I really could not gain any weight anymore. Not fat or muscle. I would eat around 4-5000 calories a day. Anything I can. Ate 5-6 times a day. Woke up at night and went to the fridge to find some leftovers to eat. My mom would make massive amounts of food in bulk instead of cooking meal per meal so I can just eat all day.

Doing all of this I never got to 175 until I got to 18. But by this time, I went from 6 foot to 6’2. I stopped growing in height at 16 actually. It wasn’t until around 20 that I was able to get to 190lbs. Now I just sit at 205 without any effort. I am now able to get a bit fatter but it takes time. I think most men don’t grow into their bodies until 21-22. SO many OP will still go through changes.

1 Like

I’m in my mid-teens. Also at 13, I was around 160

It could be that your body will still go through changes. I would just focus on eating well and adding exercise into your life as a habit at your age as you can’t really have to much say on your diet since your parents buy food for you. The habits you have now, stick with you. It will get harder and harder to keep fat off as you get older. My genetics are pretty good in terms of keeping fat off, and even now it’s something I must consider late 20s. Try to eat less sugar and carbs. Actually try to eat no process sugar, that is poison.

1 Like

I think it’s quite common for a fat little boy to seemingly convert all their extra weight to height over the course of a couple growth spurts. I remember seeing it happen to a few of my classmates growing up, and a lot of the tall men I know now used to be “the fat kid.” It doesn’t seem like such drastic changes happen to girls. Our hips can expand very rapidly; that’s why we tend to get stretch marks there. But we don’t really drop weight like young boys sometimes do.

I remember one of the guys in my graduating class who used to be chubby coming back to school having lost at least 30 pounds between sophomore and junior year. When asked how, he said he cut soda. Another guy I knew who used to be fat drastically altered his diet and started running long-distance. The fat melted off him so fast it was almost shocking. I have no comparable transformation stories about the women I know or grew up with, though.

1 Like

taiwan as with most of asia have some pretty strict standards about weight.

I seem to remember girls develop earlier, but stop earlier as well. And I can’t remember big body transformations for girls in HS either. But it’s hard to tell. I thought for sure I would be 6’5 at least and maybe play college basketball. But I just stopped growing at 16.

1 Like

I think technically the growth plates on your bones don’t seal off until you’re 18 or so, but most people reach their adult height between 14-16.

Some guys continue to grow into 20-22, but these guys are getting into 6’6 ranges. My shoulders actually got much wider around my late teens, so I suppose I was still growing, just not in height.

As for calorie counting, I did some search and a chicken leg quarter probably has about 250 calorie. So if you are to eat 2 or even 3 of them (and you won’t really get all of it, for example the bone, fat rendered when cooking it, etc. which is actually quite filling depending on your appetite, and will keep you full for a long time. So you could end up consuming less than 2000 calorie per day eating this way.

Carbs are bad, especially flour based food (such as cookies and bread) as well as sugar (soft drinks). For me I can feel like I want more and more within a short time (like less than 2 hours). Also don’t discount nuts. You can snack on a few cashews and it would keep you nice and full.

you know that´s not normal. you have either one or the other based on your genes. if something changes there might be an underlying medical condition to it.

Depends on her chosen identity.

I heard that girls stop growing a few years years after their first period. (I guess they reach their full height around early to mid teens) I got mine 3 years ago & I have no clue on whether I’m 5’7’ or 5’8’ so I’m probably done growing.

You sure as heck are right about that. I’m usually a size large in America. (Medium if their clothes are bigger and XL if their clothes are smaller) but in Taiwan? IDK. Anyone got a size chart for that?

I never knew there was any other kind. Kinda like ear dandruff?

Do Taiwanese men like Amazon women?

You’ll likely be done for sure, height-wise, by 18 when the growth plates on your bones close up. Your weight and the shape of your body will always go through changes, most of which will depend on your choices.

You can actually get a x ray done to see if your bone fused. It’s pretty cheap in Taiwan, around 200-400nt depending on the clinic out of pocket. My sister had it done…the doctor felt really bad because her bone fused and had to tell her she wasn’t growing anymore while I has there so he didn’t even charge her.

1 Like