Is it possible to seek asylum in Taiwan

wow wtf, how u get that? cheers

It’s listed on her YT page under ‘About.’

oh, she musthave updated it recenly then, damn im behind a bit, thanks for the help.

Ya ya sorry. I dont really need to bother explaining my bad phone, sun so bright the screen is barelyvisible and sweat dripping like a waterfall in kaohsiung during winter. But i will go back and edit just for you Mr. Bear. Just cause i agree thats a fucked up one, even for my standards.

2 Likes

I could finally understand that comment now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was actually doubting my English proficiency lol
How did people understand that!???!!

1 Like

I’m sure they have this asylum:

We have our own language. Like newfies, welsh and cajun folk, us outdoor workers that hate phones should create a minority group and collect benfits.

2 Likes

Australia is truly a police state! No fag deliveries allowed in quarantine!

2 Likes

its the worst country on earth to live,have said that all my life but no one listens, lucky country lol.

North Korea and Australia have lots of similarities.

Struth! Maybe we true bluers should start our own thread :slight_smile:

At least in North Korea all the animals won’t either eat you or poison you.

Hahahaha you have got to be kidding me, you wouldnt do well in Taiwan if you think Australia is a dictatorship

Fake news, mate. There aren’t any. Same as Iran. What self-respecting wooly woofer would choose to live in a shithole like Oz?

1 Like

I find it troubling seeing all the responses dismissing the OP’s comments about Australia’s COVID response. I’d like to believe that, if the governments of the UK, US, or Taiwan were to impose such measures, the citizens wouldn’t simply roll over and accept them and mock those who resist, but this thread confirms that such a belief would be incredibly naive.

3 Likes

Australia: Cases- 32,427 Deaths 914
Taiwan: Cases- 15,478 Deaths 778
U.S.: Cases- 34,200,000 Deaths 610,000
U.K.: Cases 5,650,000 Deaths 129,000

Which two countries imposed such measures? Britain got nailed pretty badly because they were exposed and they kept opening and closing.
People get mocked because they insist on acting stupidly. If this was the Black Death they’d be scoffing at the idea it was spread by rats and fleas.

2 Likes

Thankfully people here don’t think like that very much. And as a result covid is seemingly back under control in Taiwan. And lives are saved as a result. Apparently doing what you are told is a good idea in some circumstances. :laughing:

1 Like

Does seem a little draconian…

2 Likes

As an Australian born and bred, I can assure you that the Australian political sphere, academic world, scientific establishment and bureacracy is chock full of dracons.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I lived in Queensland in Sir Joh’s era.

Now that was a dictatorship but god I miss his un-PC antics (although my family was solidly Labour).

(1808) Joh and the Nationals (Australian ads - 1986) x2 - YouTube

1 Like

Trump and Joh had some personality charcateristics in common :slight_smile:

I ran into a few QLD coppers during Joh’s reign. I’m from Sydney and thought we had the corruption down pat, until I saw the ‘God’s own’ experts in action, up close and personal :laughing: