Islam Will Win!

And, bowing to your experience of following this for several months, could you clue us into the details that enabled you to instantly spot the exuberant youths in the photo as Muslims , rather than, say, Rwandans, Burundians, Congolese (either Congo), Ivoireans, Cameroonians, Gabonese, Central Africans or other Christian-majority countries of the African Francophonie?

Or is it that youths from Christian parentage would never indulge in such exuberant behaviour?

A white person in the remnants of the Third World is often assumed to be an follower of either Judaism or Christianity. Often it is the case that they are accused of being spies for the same…

But I didn’t… :laughing: Maybe you should try and be just alittle bit more familiar with current events.

You know…I’ll just [i]bet[/i] you’re Canadian. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Damn it Comrade Stalin when are you going to get it into your head that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. I mean, even if the Muslims do win, then you’ll be given the status of a dhimmi as long as you’re classified as a Person of the Book. You’re a Christian, right? No problem then, you fit the criteria. As long as you don’t pray too loudly, wear religious iconography, carry a Bible where Muslims can see it, pass a Muslim person on the right, forget to take off your shoes when passing a mosque, wail too loudly when you bury your dead, try to convert a Muslim to Christianity, insult Islam in any way, strike a Muslim (even in self-defense), talk in the manner of Muslim, dress in the manner of a Muslim, or build your house higher than a Muslim’s, then you won’t be dragged through the streets and executed. Don’t forget about the incredibly high land tax (kharaj) for dhimmis, and the mandatory tax for dhimmis in addition to the kharaj (jizya). Keep in mind that this tax must be paid in a public, humiliating ceremony. Oh and remember that a Muslim can try and convert you as often as he pleases without fear of punishment. He can also try and convert your children, and if you try to stop him in any way then you will be executed. What else…let’s see…oh yeah, this is all assuming you completely submit to Islamic rule. If you don’t, you die. Aren’t you happy? Don’t worry, for surely Allah is kind and merciful.

And that’s IF you’re a Jew or a Christian. If you’re not, then you are a heathen pagan idolater (Buddhists & Hindus fall in this category) and deserve to be executed merely for existing, which is an affront to Islam.

Sharia is a Scurrilous Scourge. And must must be Resisted At All Costs! :smiling_imp:

Interesting how this thread demonstrates the worst in various religions – crazed fanatical muslims and arrogant, self-righteous christians. Maybe John Lennon was onto something. . .

[quote]Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will be as one. . .[/quote]

I think at least half of the people complaining are more or less secular, including the Comrade.

Hmmm…appears to me to be most revealing of the intolerance and paranoid hatred generated by atheistic ass-hats.
But thats just my interpretation of the thread so far. :unamused:

• no offense intended to the other ass-hats in the crowd.

Ok, maybe I misspoke. Maybe I should have said.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Ok, maybe I misspoke. Maybe I should have said.

:slight_smile:[/quote]

I’ll have that. And take one order to go a doggie bag . :slight_smile:

Hmmm…appears to me to be most revealing of the intolerance and paranoid hatred generated by atheistic ass-hats.
But thats just my interpretation of the thread so far. :unamused:

• no offense intended to the other ass-hats in the crowd.[/quote]

Heh heh…“ass-hat.”

And that’s IF you’re a Jew or a Christian. If you’re not, then you are a heathen pagan idolater (Buddhists & Hindus fall in this category) and deserve to be executed merely for existing, which is an affront to Islam.

Sharia is a Scurrilous Scourge. And must must be Resisted At All Costs! :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Originally, yes, but the definition of Person of the Book was expanded to include Buddhists and Hindus. Turns out that subjugating, enslaving, and taxing is more lucrative than slaughtering. The Moguls ruled Hindus and other pagans in India for hundreds of years. The expansion of the Person of the Book classification was always a matter of controversy though, and new dynasties in India, Iran, Africa and elsewhere often meant new persecutions against pagans living under Islamic rule. Forced conversions, dislocations, and pogroms eventually spelled the near total destruction for the Zoroastrians of Iran. You’re right though. If no Islamic court has expanded the Person of the Book classification to include X religion, then all the members of X religion either convert to Islam or face execution.

Yeah, amazing, really amazing. I mean wow!

How is it arrogant and self righteous to criticize the Sharia? Also, since most Islamic nations incorporate all or some elements of the Sharia into their governmental structures, is this really crazed and fanatical?

Guys, it’s a new day. Hope the bashing of home countries and intellects is out of your systems.

jdsmith
IP co-model

Sharia is a Scurrilous Scourge. And must must be Resisted At All Costs! :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Originally, yes, but the definition of Person of the Book was expanded to include Buddhists and Hindus. Turns out that subjugating, enslaving, and taxing is more lucrative than slaughtering. The Moguls ruled Hindus and other pagans in India for hundreds of years. The expansion of the Person of the Book classification was always a matter of controversy though, and new dynasties in India, Iran, Africa and elsewhere often meant new persecutions against pagans living under Islamic rule. Forced conversions, dislocations, and pogroms eventually spelled the near total destruction for the Zoroastrians of Iran. You’re right though. If no Islamic court has expanded the Person of the Book classification to include X religion, then all the members of X religion either convert to Islam or face execution.[/quote]

But isn’t that a matter of jurispudence? I.E. interpretation by local courts? The result will differ from region to region, but it would be interesting to study how the close proximity of an established society ruled by Sharia deals with an active pagan community. Africa would seem like an a case in point.

In any event, I would posit that the whole principle of dhimmi seems to lend itself to regional “interpretation”. As a political tool, it must be invaluable in maintaining the stability of any Sharia regime. Divide, & Rule.

For all you Koran scholars (hiccup!) out there, is the letter of the Koran worse than the letter of the Talmud or Old Testament?

There’s no doubt Sharia is a draconian nightmare but from my passing acquaintance with fundamental Christian and Jewish scripture if they were practiced to the letter things wouldn’t be much better.

Why don’t Christians and Jews practice their sacred scripture to the letter? Isn’t it supposed to be the word of God?

[quote=“spook”]For all you Koran scholars (hiccup!) out there, is the letter of the Koran worse than the letter of the Talmud or Old Testament?

There’s no doubt Sharia is a draconian nightmare but from my passing acquaintance with fundamental Christian and Jewish scripture if they were practiced to the letter things wouldn’t be much better.

Why don’t Christians and Jews practice their sacred scripture to the letter? Isn’t it supposed to be the word of God?[/quote]

Golly, maybe they have the real word of god?

Or maybe the others got hit by common sense.

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“spook”]For all you Koran scholars (hiccup!) out there, is the letter of the Koran worse than the letter of the Talmud or Old Testament?

Why don’t Christians and Jews practice their sacred scripture to the letter? Isn’t it supposed to be the word of God?[/quote]

Golly, maybe they have the real word of god?

Or maybe the others got hit by common sense.[/quote]

Indeed. It’s almost as if what people actually do is what counts…

Common sense, eh, as in “that was then, this is now” or . . . ?

It’s a bit of a problem, no? How do we convince someone else it’s nuts to follow the letter of their revealed scripture to the bitter end when we’re not quite sure how to explain why we’ve jettisoned whole sections of God’s word ourselves.

[quote=“spook”]For all you Koran scholars (hiccup!) out there, is the letter of the Koran worse than the letter of the Talmud or Old Testament?

Haha! :noway: I’ll try not to slur, OK?
Meanwhile Get off Your High Hog!
It’s only BECAUSE i have read & re-read the Qur’an that I truly realize how I don’t want an Islamic government ANYwhere near me.

The whole point is that Jewish & Christian history have suffered what is commonly called The Enlightenment. Throw in some Renaissance, division of church & state, civil law, and Heck, Why Not?: Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

Under Islam There Has Been No Such Thing. Not yet anyway. And not anytime soon.