Joe Biden: U.S. President

But on Wednesday, The Post exclusively revealed that Joe Biden met with Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakhstani business associates in Cafe Milano’s “Garden Room” on April 16, 2015, while he was vice president under President Barack Obama.

1 Like

And you can’t slow down creepy Joe, sexing up a girl in front of an audience, televised…

[

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says “I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

More bad news for Papa Joe:

Looks like parts of his covid rescue plan are unconstitutional…care to guess why?

Give me some skiiiin.

A federal appellate court on Thursday invalidated the racial and gender preferences in President Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act as unconstitutional. The Cincinnati-based Sixth Circuit of Appeals ruled that provisions of that law, designed to grant preferences to minority-owned small-restaurant owners for COVID relief, violate the 14th Amendment’s guarantee of equal protection under the law:

And it gets better. Who’s the MAGA judge SOB who did it, you might ask. Nurp:

The appellate judge who wrote the majority opinion is Amul Thapar. He made history when, in 2008, he became the first-ever South Asian judge appointed to the U.S. federal bench after being selected by then-President George W. Bush. The son of immigrants from India, whose father owns a heating and air-conditioning supply business in Toledo, Ohio, Thapar was elevated to the Sixth Circuit in 2017 after first being considered by President Trump for the Supreme Court vacancy ultimately filled by Justice Neil Gorsuch.

Thapar was referencing the fact that under SBA regulations, a person is deemed “socially and economically disadvantaged” if they are “black, Hispanic, or Native American.” They are deemed presumptively disadvantaged as “Asian Pacific Americans” only “if they have origins from Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia (Kampuchea), Vietnam, Korea, the Philippines, U.S. Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (Republic of Palau), Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Samoa, Macao, Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu, or Nauru.”

Wow. If that isn’t bias based on ethnicity, race and skin tone…I don’t know what is.

3 Likes

How do you feel about this then?

Imagine if people went after the story half as hard as they went after the guy that squats in your brain…

But these days the consensus doesn’t consense quite as well as it used to. Now the media is filled with disturbing stories suggesting that Covid might have come — not from “populism” at all, but from a laboratory screw-up in Wuhan, China. You can feel the moral convulsions beginning as the question sets in: What if science itself is in some way culpable for all this?

I am no expert on epidemics. Like everyone else I know, I spent the pandemic doing as I was told. A few months ago I even tried to talk a Fox News viewer out of believing in the lab-leak theory of Covid’s origins. The reason I did that is because the newspapers I read and the TV shows I watched had assured me on many occasions that the lab-leak theory wasn’t true, that it was a racist conspiracy theory, that only deluded Trumpists believed it, that it got infinite pants-on-fire ratings from the fact-checkers, and because (despite all my cynicism) I am the sort who has always trusted the mainstream news media.

My own complacency on the matter was dynamited by the lab-leak essay that ran in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists earlier this month; a few weeks later everyone from Doctor Fauci to President Biden is acknowledging that the lab-accident hypothesis might have some merit. We don’t know the real answer yet, and we probably will never know, but this is the moment to anticipate what such a finding might ultimately mean. What if this crazy story turns out to be true?

My word, I suggested on here more than once that natural origin seemed more likely, but crazy story? How did we get there? We knew about gain-of-function research happening there, there were bat viruses there anyway, that such accidents have happened before in China even and elsewhere I’m sure.

I am no expert on epidemics. Like everyone else I know, I spent the pandemic doing as I was told. A few months ago I even tried to talk a Fox News viewer out of believing in the lab-leak theory of Covid’s origins. The reason I did that is because the newspapers I read and the TV shows I watched had assured me on many occasions that the lab-leak theory wasn’t true, that it was a racist conspiracy theory, that only deluded Trumpists believed it, that it got infinite pants-on-fire ratings from the fact-checkers, and because (despite all my cynicism) I am the sort who has always trusted the mainstream news media.

Really? Or did they just say that there wasn’t enough evidence to say so yet. I guess this guy doesn’t know because he apparently just blindly believes whatever he sees in the media :woozy_face:

What if science itself is in some way culpable for all this?

Well, we could just stop studying viruses I suppose. I wonder how that will work out.

2 Likes

Let me take a stab at it.

I’m pretty sure Trump was just saying it was true without evidence, so maybe not surprising :slight_smile:

Hell man, lab leak is super plausible. Always was. Anybody who outright denied it was also denying science and common sense.

Look at basic facts:

1. First cases detected just 2 miles from the main lab researching bat coronaviruses

2. That lab had published multiple papers over the last 5 years about bat coronaviruses binding human ACE2

Those two alone would be a WILD coincidence. Then let’s add some context.

1. Lab leaks happen, and happen quite often actually. SARS escaped labs in Taiwan, Hong Kong and China. Foot & Mouth escaped in the UK. H1N1 escaped in Russia.

Funnily enough, the Foot & Mouth (cattle virus) was detected when cows at a farm got sick. And just a few miles from the farm is the only research lab in the UK working on that virus. Again, massive coincidence… turned out to be a leaking underground pipe from the lab which was responsible.

1. The bats themselves come from 2,000 Km away in Yunnan Province

2. China went to great efforts to conceal this from the world. They have blocked any attempt at an unbiased investigation. They still refuse to hand over basic information. They actively punished countries which asked for investigations, such as Australia.

3. China immediately spread lies about virus coming in from frozen food, or US troops, and denying it came from China, period.

Now we add some more up-to-date information:

1. Intelligence confirms that employees of WIV sought hospital treatment for pneumonia back in Autumn of 2019

It’s really screamingly obvious at this point. Sadly, the international community never seem to want to stand up to China. Now I don’t blame them for the lab leak, since it can happen to anybody. But the coverup and denial is absolutely abhorrent. They truly are shameless.

2 Likes

Sure, because he never received top level briefings from the CIA or NSA that aren’t given to the local populace.

1 Like

I know.

Yep- that’s why I originally gave it 70-30 for natural origin. I’ve given more weight to the lab theory as the search for a zoonotic source hasn’t turned up a viable candidate for transmission- yet.

I’ve never been convinced of either theory, and open to both. But of course everyone knows Trump was just broken-clocking as usual and nobody takes/took him seriously for good reason, he always threw a lot of poop at the wall. Not that that poop has even been shown to be accurate, yet, mind you.

But anywho, another day of Biden significantly supporting TW, another day of crickets in the Biden thread. You’re welcome in advance!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/us-urges-assembly-taiwan-142003043.html

The United States on Friday renewed calls for the World Health Organization’s decision-making body to include Taiwan over China’s objections, pointing to the island’s strong record on fighting Covid.

“Taiwan’s outstanding control of Covid-19 and its donations of PPE demonstrate its strong contribution to global health,” State Department spokesman Ned Price said, referring to personal protective equipment.

“Taiwan has some of the world’s leading experts in combatting this disease, and we need to hear from Taiwan at the World Health Assembly,” he wrote on Twitter.

The US push is the latest effort to support Taiwan internationally by President Joe Biden’s administration, following the substance if not always the tone of former president Donald Trump’s hawkish stance on China.

Biden has reversed a withdrawal from the UN body, which Trump blamed for not confronting China on the virus amid criticism of his own handling of the pandemic in the United States.

2 Likes

Oh boohoo. Post it yourself then. Who reads yahoo news? I could and have made similar accusations at the drought of liberal thought in the Cuomo thread. 15k dead and a handful of sexual improprieties but nah, Trump was right because he got lucky when he racist inner clock broke on China.

Well I did, and they seem to have reported on it.

Seems a pretty significant piece of TW news, on a TW forum, I dunno. I’d imagine people care more about that than a governor in the US or cancel culture or race theory or whatever makes the rounds these days. But what do I know?

But there did seem to be quite a bit of talk about this ‘bejing biden’ feller before, and how he’d be super in love with China and all that. As an observer of patterns, I’ve observed those voices went quiet, and news like this tends to get ignored.

I admit this is like the only thing I’m good at though.

Yes, ignored by the media. The Hunter Biden thread has lots of stuff on Papa Joe’s double dealing with foreign nationals, even some when he was VPOTUS.

2 Likes

Still going down these rabbit holes. Enjoy.

The rabbit hole comes with pictures of Joe with people he shouldn’t have taking meetings with while he was VP. A lack of investigation, although there is one, or a lack of public interest, and there is still a lot of that, is not an indication of a nothing burger. Isn’t it fun that Joe choose his most fucked up son to handle this illegal…maaaaaybe traitorous business milkings?

How does that work exactly?

Beats me. I’m not a pathologically corrupt lifelong politician. :idunno:

What do you mean? You said it. Who are you defining as “people he shouldn’t have taking meetings with”?