Joe Biden: U.S. President

You know…but Joe says he never never ever had any dealing with Hunter’s businesses.

“Ok – the reason for the dinner is ostensibly to discuss food security,” writes Hunter on March 26 to Michael Karloutsos, son of the then-head of the Greek Orthodox Church.

“Dad will be there but keep that between us for now. Thanks.”

Karloutsos replies: “Everything is between us. All good‎! … I know you mentioned your dad would probably join the dinner as well.”

Why does he need a “Absolute wall” between himself and his family’s business dealings? But whatever, the notnewsworthy judgement from his journalistic supporters, or the DNC’s more rightly, has made a fairly good if not completely impenetrable wall to hide his dirty laundry.

1 Like

A dinner eh. OK

No. A lie. A repeated lie. A provable lie.

Lol. Really! OK, but there’s no proof they talked about anything untoward, right? So they had dinner, not illegal or even pointing to anything illegal, is it?

I think it points to impropriety for certain, and once the financial records have been checked…who knows?

Dismissing it as a “dinner” is doing it a disservice. However, if you are putting the onus on me to get to the bottom of it, don’t hold your breath. Imma go buy Kucinich’s new book.

1 Like

I think the point @jdsmith is making is one of those at the dinner was Hunters Ukrainian Burisma partner which Joe claimed he knew nothing about. Something he learned in the press. Apparently, if you believed that, the photo might suggest otherwise.

2 Likes

But it’s not real unless I know all their names. Curse of the onus! lol

I get that, and was planning to work my way around to it with JD :slight_smile: I guess Biden will need to explain that. Still, not really seeing what this all points to, though as JD says I’m sure people will be taking a look to see if :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’ll likely threaten to run them over instead of answering though.

Corruption of course, at the highest levels of government. Simple.

What we do know, however, is that the Biden team has its own preconceptions. Biden himself is compromised by his family’s highly lucrative business dealings in China. The Biden family has benefited from deals valued at billions of dollars, and Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop contains the clear suggestion that the “big man”—Biden himself—was getting a share. While it goes too far to say Biden is owned by China, it’s hardly an exaggeration to suggest that he’s financially obligated to China.

I’m not sure he’ll be able to get around it. I’m sure they’ll think up some suitable explanation for why he wasn’t lying :slight_smile:

Well then, they’ll need to get cracking. I’m not impressed so far.

:ponder:

Uhm, I did write this:

Did you have another lie in mind? he does have many.

It’s the only truly systemic thing I see in the government.

No, I mean I wanted to hear what you thought about anything illegal happening (more important) before pointing out that Biden will probably need to make some explanation of this (not very important)

I’m not coming into Biden’s history with nothing. And this isn’t like the first time he’s been involved with shady deals. And it certainly isn’t the first time his scummy family used his political position to score lucrative deals with foreigners that just so happened to come from countries that Joe was involved with at the highest political levels.

You can do your due diligence or decide that I haven’t done enough to convince you. I tried convincing you over a beer that he was creepy AF when it comes to sexualizing and touching young, like really young girls. You said the video was too long. He just did it again the other day with the “You look 19, sitting there with your legs crossed” comment…in front of god and everybody. Not. A. Peep. I go with my gut, yet I trust my eyes and ears. My gut says Biden’s corruption will put the Clinton’s to shame in the end.

The Clintons’?

1 Like

touche

1 Like

“I didn’t know” + indignant emphasis on having a dinner with his son, his son I tell you!

MSM, “sounds about right, we apologize Lord turnip brain for asking, thank you for not threatening to run us over”

Joe needs therapy for his borderline pedophilia:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1398347198149152774

Key to understanding the concept of sexual grooming is recognizing common behaviors that predators use while grooming victims for sexual abuse. Common sexual grooming behaviors are often subtle and may not appear inappropriate. These behaviors include:

• An adult seems overly interested in a child.
  • An adult becomes fixated on a child.
1 Like