Joe Biden: U.S. President

I don’t listen to Putin’s overt message much; I figure that everything he says publicly has an angle.

1 Like

Hmm so you give him the benefit of the doubt? But you take Trump at his word? Ha

Out of morbid curiosity: Do you think Trump is going to be reinstated as US pres in August? You still seem quite…infatuated…by orange man still, so just checking in to see if you are currently sipping the Kool-aid of the month. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No.

Have you met Mups?

Also, I just scrolled up a bit…haven’t really mentioned the Don at all, except in my reply to Mike just now. So, that counts as “infatuation” to you?

Again…have you met Mups? :runaway: :brain:

2 Likes

Hmm well, happy to hear that I suppose. Seeing that there is a strangely large segment of Republicans thinking Trump will likely be reinstated this year.

If you were Biden wouldn’t that be a bit concerning to you?

No. If I were Biden I’d be more concerned that my pariah son was headed to federal prison.

Y’all see this one?

To be expected:

The middle stages of dementia are when anger and aggression are most likely to start occurring as symptoms.

1 Like

I dunno, Biden seems to be dementing his way pretty well into taking on China and Russia, defending Taiwan’s sovereignty, and helping TW with vaccines in addition to highly successful vaccine rollout in the US. If this stuff is demented, dement away.

But I admit I prefer to obsess over the big picture, somewhere Biden stuttered or something and that’s like denying covid, complimenting Xi, and attempting to overthrow US democracy.

#icanseebothsides :brain: :joy:

3 Likes

Anything is an improvement after Trump’s dementedness. We just need to be alert for signs that Joe is slipping into Stage 5 so he doesn’t try to launch anything and start WWZ.

What Are the Seven Stages of Dementia ?

• Stage 1 (No cognitive decline)
  • Stage 2 (Very mild cognitive decline)
  • Stage 3 (Mild cognitive decline)
  • Stage 4 (Moderate cognitive decline)
  • Stage 5 (Moderately severe cognitive decline)
  • Stage 6 (Severe cognitive decline):
  • Stage 7 (Very severe cognitive decline):

We agree, good choice.

Since everything is relative and you’re so down with dementia diagnosis, what stage do you reckon Trump was at?

Perhaps we can use that as a relative measuring stick for getting to the bottom of your Biden questions.

you can’t, though, remember?

1 Like

Do you have anything on topic to contribute though? My onlyfans is on another site, ask JD. :sweat_smile:

Fine I’ll do the dementia math myself.

WWZ=level 5 dementia.

Trump did not declare WWZ (though if this refers to MAGA, maybe he did).

Being nice though, Trump at level 4 dementia at most.

Since Biden has not metaphorically fellated authoritarians like Xi and Putin and NK cheesemaster, and called pandemics a hoax, he’s at worst level 3.

So there you have it, Biden at least 2 levels from declaring WWZ, your serious fears should be greatly reduced now.

Do you? This is the Joe Biden thread and your last comment was

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sure, I’m comparing Biden’s dementia levels to Trump’s, using logic. Since the election choice was between them, we can use this comparison to deduce who the least demented candidate was.

And I’ve just scientifically proved out how Biden is the least demented, so there you have it.

I get that many would like to simply erase Trump from memory after 4 years of defending him endlessly. I’m not so down with actively not remembering though.

As predicted – seeing that the bar Trump set for Biden was embarrassingly low. This is quite a good thing for those who are pro-US. I think it is safe to assume however, that there are some here that are not at all pro-US, right?

2 Likes

can’t argue with science
:brain:

I refrained from posting about Bidens obviously deteriorating cognitive ability, no postings of him wandering around like a lost puppy at the recent G7 and then when found by his caretaker address like he was a toddler, or clips in the G7 where Boris introduces the SA Prime minister only for Joe Biden to add “and the SA President” everyone slaps their sides and laughs because everyone knows he’s losing it.

Everyone knows, the more interesting question is who is running the show. Has the name BlackRock been mentioned in your media circles?

Yes, always safe to assume these types exist everywhere online, not just here. You only have to look for patterns of related topics that get avoided. For example, avoiding/dismissing Biden’s early recognition of covid as a threat, his vaccine rollout, his TW aid/defense of democracy.

It just seems like common sense that all of these are big checkmarks for Biden’s competency, often they’re met with a combination of silence and dismissal though, by sources that are usually quite active.

Not too interested in speculating the exact reasons why, some may be anti-US, some may be pro-US but acting against their own self-interests, and of course people get paid sometimes to post stuff. Just the reality of the internet, things to keep in mind.

I think when you look at the pew poll re: Biden, common sense rules though.

1 Like

This just reads as an admission that Biden is competent, to me.

Similar to his January 2020 op-ed talking about covid being a real threat the US wasn’t ready for.

Some of the usual suspects speculated it couldn’t have been his own work.

I guess small picture, this is important, big picture Biden has very clearly stood up for TW’s democracy and is helping TW with vaccines.

I like big picture stuff, others can stick to the tabloids. :grinning: