Joe Biden: U.S. President

Wow, I wish I had handy cue cards like this. It would probably make my day go much more smoothly. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

7093ad97fc84031e77681cb39cd73cae452443cf~2

1 Like

1 Like

YOU will not shit your pants.
YOU will not sniff little girls.
YOUR name is Joe Biden, YOU are the President.

5 Likes

Imagine Washington, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt carrying around little cards telling them what to do every day. I fear for the future of my country. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Everybody knows, everybody in the MSM knows the politicians all know but they all have to pretend not to know.

Imagine the meltdown the media would have had if Trump was carrying something like that around, but no one says anything and we all move on and nobody cares because we all know.

1 Like

There would be another storm of articles speculating about Trump’s mental acuity. That seems like a distant memory now

1 Like

“Impeach forty five!” The battle cry of the Democrats 5 minutes after the election was lost. I think they should do it again just for jollies and when he’s dead and buried dig him up once a year to impeach him again.

2 Likes

Don’t laugh, it’s been done before:

2 Likes

Whoa…this must be our patron saint. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea. Noticed that before pasting. Wanted to see who caught it, too. :+1:

1 Like

Ha ha. Yes, please Putin, stop it. It’s getting to be rather silly.

1 Like

Of course, another batch of reporters is doing the same with Biden now.

And has been for months. It’s bullshit.

1 Like

I think Ole Joe is gonna be the forerunner of a new court pleading, called the “cue-card defense”.
“I did not mean nor know what I said, as I was only reading it from a cue-card someone handed me.”

3 Likes

Another one of those things we all know and some of us pretend not to know.

1 Like
2 Likes

Can we talk smack about VP Harris here too?

An amazing circus. Really so embarrassingly incompetent

I think she has her own thread.

1 Like

They run any hotter, Joe, and they’ll liable to blow up.