Joe Biden: U.S. President

uh, you can see the medal in front of the guys tie.

the medal of honor ribbon is short, and that guy ain’t small.

edit: and what, you think the clasp he’s working is on the front of the ribbon?

Looks like he’s being choked… :sweat_smile:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/07/07/dem_rep_khanna_i_dont_understand_why_we_dont_have_a_ban_on_exporting_oil.html

Not that I wanna throw a line to Joe, but I believe the oil/refined product we shipped out wasn’t usable in the US, cuz, you know, EPA regs and shit.

nope. we have diverse refining capabilities and many us refiners process heavy sour crude while we export a lot of (more expensive, high profit) light sweet oil.

Huh, I’ll have to dig out that article. I imagine that there are plenty of good reasons to export that oil. The authors were splitting hairs. Could be a sign that feds think they won’t get a better deal in six months. Playing a certain other oil exporting country’s game. Could be anything. Fair enoof.

mostly related to maximizing profit. which is fine.

…which is fine.

Okay. Anyone who still believes Ole Joe does not have dementia might want to take their own neurology test.

“This is the first use of a weapon to murder someone in Japan”

He’s reading whatever is on the prompter including:
“End of quote”
“Repeat the line”

2 Likes

that was when he was ending a quote, after saying he was quoting someone. not unusual to say. a teleprompter would presumably use quotation marks rather than quote / end quote if you didn’t want to say quote / end quote.

this is apparently legit. but who’s programming a teleprompter with that rather than, you know, repeating the line on the teleprompter? fucking amateur hour.

Whatever you say. It’s clear he doesn’t know what “End of quote” or “Repeat the line” mean.
You can make all kinds of excuses for his clear (X level of) dementia.

1 Like

in what world would quote / end quote be spelled out in a speech when you didn’t want it said, vs using actual quotation marks? he’s done this multiple times - gimme the specific speech, and I’ll find you the full context.

edit: here it is (3 times in one speech):
‘The dissenting opinion says it as clear as you can possibly say it. And here’s the quote: “Neither law nor facts nor attitudes have provided any new reason to reach a different result than Roe and Casey did.” And that’s has changed — excuse me — and “All that has changed is this Court.” End of quote.’

‘One of the most extraordinary parts of the decision, in my view, is the majority writes, and I quote, “Women…” — it’s a quote now, from the majority — “Women are not without electoral or political power. It is noteworthy that the percentage of women who registered to vote and cast a ballot is consistently higher than the percentage of the men who do so.” End of quote.’

‘It was about a deep, long-seething antipathy towards Roe and the broader right to privacy. As the justices wrote in their dissent, and I quote, “The majority has overruled Roe and Casey for one and only one reason: because it has always despised them, and now it has the votes to discard them.” End of quote.’

not that weird he would say end of quote there, eh?

1 Like

Did he say repeat the line? Or has this video been edited?

Edit. Already answered. Whoops.

1 Like

How low can Joe go

https://civiqs.com/results/approve_president_biden?uncertainty=true&annotations=true&zoomIn=true

Biden has crashed though the 30 percent approval barrier in the daily CIVIQS tracking poll, hitting a new low of just 29 percent approval by registered voters. Biden’s disapproval remains at his record high of 58 percent where it has been for nearly the past two weeks. A gender gap of nine points is keeping Biden afloat, barely. 25 percent of men approve of Biden while 34 percent of women approve Biden.

Hey Joe, they’re giving out crack pipes in your name.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/07/harm-reduction-grant-biden-crack-pipes-heroin-drugs/

You know, the ones that they aren’t giving out:

1 Like

Next bet for the speechwriters, Jill says the n-word in some context.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1546679005730017281

1 Like
2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: From Joe Biden is president