Joe Biden: U.S. President

They need to stop letting her speak Spanish. She botches it every time :joy:

1 Like

Democrats finally admit the obvious:

As a recent New York Times/Siena College poll found, 64 percent of Democrats want a different presidential nominee in 2024. Those Democrats cite Biden’s age more than any other factor, though job performance is close behind. Their concern isn’t surprising. Biden has always been given to gaffes and malapropisms, but there is a painful suspense in watching him speak now, like seeing someone wobble on a tightrope. (Some of his misspeaking can be explained by the stutter he overcame as a child, but not all.) His staff often seems to be keeping him out of view; as The Times reported, he’s participated “in fewer than half as many news conferences or interviews as recent predecessors.”

3 Likes

Again? He’s not mentally competent now.

He’ll never make it to the end of his term. With dumb and dumber on deck it’s hard to see how Democrats are going to manage this.

I’ve written before. State funeral.

And this gaslighting piece by vice
:

Actually both things in this clip can be true, 64% don’t want Biden to run again and 92% say they would vote for him if they did.

Which brings us to an interesting dynamic many have noticed, for many Democrats voting Republican or not voting Democrat is unthinkable, so they do it automatically every time, Democrats know this and means they have no reason to listen to their constituents.

The irony here is the people most susceptible to this kind of brainwashing (and it exists on both sides) are the same people that are most offended when they see others brainwashed in a way they disagree with.

3 Likes
1 Like

I think GOP has their election song wrapped up. 8mn views. The kids will be happy their parents are singing it, too

2 Likes

Now, the silly right news will say uh look? Americans are hungry and we send food to the middle east? Chyuh!

But yeah, shutting down the world when we got sick had long term consequences. Keeping the petrol people fat is in our interest and in the interest of the rest of the hungry world we trade with.

Oh, and once more, f— China for their gross incompetence and childish denial.

My goodness, can this administration BE any more pathetic?! The US went from Winning under Trump, to Whining under Biden. Disgrace.

1 Like

Sounds like (D)'s put a lot of policy thinking into “hope”.

I forgot why I never Conrad Black Slop-Ed pieces. What a pearl clutcher!

He should applaud the DNC for fronting an administration. I think the dems were as surprised as I was that Biden won: as surprised as I was when Trump won the first time — the only time, btw.

So, this is why Ole Joe hates oil. That dang windshield wiper memory keeps haunting him.

TLM: tacos’ lives matter

3 Likes

Joe got the covid. :runaway:

But not before he warned us that we are being too selfish and shortsighted:

However, he’d make some friends if he started smashing individual assholes who do shit like this, in the face of his existential threat to hoomanity.

1 Like

I wish him well. Hopefully he will be alright with his old age. Don’t like him as the president for the most part although he has gotten Taiwan right. No one deserves to die from Covid.

1 Like

Agreed, hope he gets well soon.

1 Like

Also hope he doesn’t lose his sense of smell. That would be truly devastating.

6 Likes

“Don’t look at President Biden and think, well he got four shots and still got Covid, so what good is the vaccine? That is the wrong message,” CNN’s Elizabeth Cohen said.

Errr, yeah, we wouldn’t want to give out the wrong message.

Read my lips. Get the shot and you won’t get covid.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” and “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die.”

We’ve reached peak Joe where literally everything he says now is a gaffe.