Joe Biden: U.S. President

1 Like

Me: Do I need to start repaying my student loans on September 1st? And who would I be paying as my loan account was not transferred to any servicer.

Biden: It’s a surprise :wink:

Hope he stays off of bicycles… :open_mouth:

1 Like

If you paid it back, well, good for you! Yer a good egg!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/08/24/susan_rice_double_standard_for_republicans_to_say_student_debt_relief_plan_is_unfair_to_those_who_paid_for_college.html

People found out they were just gouging all along.

Hmm. Getting ahead of the next Fauci?

“The MAGA Republicans don’t just threaten our personal rights and economic security,” Biden said. “They’re a threat to our very democracy. They refuse to accept the will of the people. They embrace – embrace – political violence. They don’t believe in democracy.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/08/25/biden_maga_republicans_are_a_threat_to_our_democracy_embrace_political_violence.html

It’s like BLM didn’t riot across the country two years ago, burning and damaging state and federal buildings while the left applauded.

2 Likes

Antifa laid siege to the Federal Building in Portland for months, attacking federal police officers with Molotov cocktails and repeatedly attempting to set fire to the Federal Building.

2 Likes

Right ok. Whatever happened to Antifa? Funny how they were supposedly everywhere and now after the election seemingly nowhere to be seen.

How could such a large organized communist militia hell-bent on destroying democracy just disappear after the election?

That kind of reminds of all those immigrant hordes that were storming the border and taking jobs cleaning hotel rooms, picking fruit and milking cows away from hard-working Americans.

Yes, those fascists got the party of fascism in charge, so now they mainly stick to vandalizing and burning pregnancy help centers and harassing and threatening those who work, volunteer, or visit them.

1 Like

Are you claiming that left-wing protestors in Portland didn’t attack police officers with Molotov cocktails and lay siege to the Federal Building in downtown Portland while Trump was in office?

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=271438

Police in the city said they dealt with a protest as recently as New Year’s Eve when officers declared a riot after a gathering in the city’s downtown became violent. People were ordered to leave the area or face arrest and the possible use of force.

“Participants have thrown multiple firebombs at officers and launched commercial grade fireworks at the Federal Courthouse and Justice Center,” the department tweeted.

1 Like

FIFY

I don’t know the political affiliation of every protester.

What happened to Antifa? Don’t hear much about that anymore. What reason do you think that is?

Because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

“Fifty to a hundred people all dressed in black.” July 4th, 2022:

There’s plenty of right-wing media to push a narrative. So why aren’t they pushing it?

Well there ya go they were wearing black. Clearly the biggest threat to our democracy.

A red hat is easier to blame since it can be hidden away in the closet.

No fraud like Obama fraud.