Joke of the Day 2021

4 Likes

Cosmetic procedures used to be such a taboo subject

Now you can freely talk about Botox and nobody raises an eyebrow.

4 Likes

2 Likes

What happens when Thor breaks wind?

There’s thunder from down under

3 Likes

My wife tripped and fell while carrying a pile of clothes she just ironed.

I watched it all unfold

3 Likes

Two mates, Seamus and Paddy, are limping out of Dublin zoo, all covered in deep scratches, bloody and bruised.
Paddy turns to his friend, and he says “Y’know Seamus, I think that’s the last time I try loin dancin’”.

2 Likes

Yes, Chris Hemsworth is Australian.

1 Like

This works better verbally, but here goes

ç‚ș甚éșŒćŒ—é ­ć«ćšćŒ—é ­?

曠ç‚șć—ć‹ąè§’!

4 Likes

Some Yank had the audacity to say us Texans were dumb for not having Snow Tires. Bless their heart.

We may not have as much experience as y’all Yanks when it comes to snow, but after tinkering with it a couple minutes I think all of us Texans can agree to try and make a tire out of snow is a pretty dumb idea.

We’ll keep our tires made of rubber, thanks.

3 Likes

An old priest died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven

Next to him was a young Uber driver who died seconds ago from his reckless driving.

The priest was called first, and St Peter said, “For your life long career working for the church, we will give you a small studio where you can stay at for the rest of eternity.”

Then St Peter turns to the Uber driver, and said, “For your 2 years as an Uber driver, we will give you a giant mansion by the lake, and a Ferrari in a heated garage.”

The priest thought it was strange and unfair, and protested, “Why does the Uber driver deserve so much more than me, when I have devoted my whole life to the church and God?”

St Peter explained, “You see - during your sermons, half of the audience was sleeping, and the other half were just looking at their phones; but when the Uber driver was driving, everyone was praying!”

7 Likes

Nice twist!

1 Like

I relabeled all of the jars on my wife’s spice rack.

I’m not in trouble yet, but the thyme is cumin

5 Likes

The other night I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars, and I wondered, "Where the hell is my roof?”

4 Likes

A variation of that, supposedly spoken by Sherlock Holmes, was once judged the funniest joke of all time.

Since Laughlab’s launch in September - it is designed to last the whole of the government-sponsored Science Year - more than 100,000 people from 70 countries have visited the laughlab.co.uk website, submitted a total of 10,000 jokes and rated them on a specially designed “laughometer”.
The provisional finding is that around 47,000 people thought a joke involving Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson and a stolen tent is the funniest story so far.

World’s funniest joke (so far), submitted by Geoff Anandappa, from Blackpool

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are going camping. They pitch their tent under the stars and go to sleep. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes Watson up: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce.”

Watson: “I see millions of stars and even if a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.”

Holmes: “Watson, you idiot, somebody’s stolen our tent!”

5 Likes

What is a gardener’s favorite crime show?

Lawn & Order

1 Like

In the glory days of the British Empire, a young officer is sent to a flyblown outpost in the Middle East. Finding himself with very little to do, he asks his CO what one does, hypothetically, if one feels the urge for female company.

Well, says the CO, there aren’t any women around here, but we do have a camel tied up out back.

The young lad is silently disgusted and resigns himself to months of celibacy. Unfortunately it all gets too much eventually, and he sneaks out back and finds that there is indeed a camel tied up there.

The camel is having none of it, and in the morning he goes back to his CO and asks him, hypothetically, what one should actually do with the camel to keep it calm while getting on with the business at hand?

Well, says the CO, if you just untie it and mount up, it knows its own way into town, and the brothel is on the main street on the left.

6 Likes

That’s a good one. I added something to create a bit more emphasis:

It’s a British joke. A gentleman doesn’t discuss what he may or may not want to do with camels. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

1943, Soviet Union. A 90 year-old Russian man crosses paths with an army officer.
“Son, is the war still going?”
“I’m afraid it is, sir.”
The old man shakes his head and clenches his fist.
“
that damn Napoleon!”

1 Like