Kaohsiung Pizza Wars

Do not like that heavy American Pizza, seems cheap and oversized, very American to me but others like it.

3 Likes

me too. and salty beyond belief. I only ever eat their cheese pizza and am usually sick after 2 slices. never learn haha.

1 Like

Costco pizza is the most overrated shit in the world. I’d almost prefer Pizza Hut tbh. It’s that mediocre.

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

Guy

Pizza hut isn’t selling a large slice of their 18 inch pizza for 60nt… so Costco wins, for now.

Pizza Hut sucks, but at least it evokes some childhood nostalgia for me. Costco doesn’t even do that. It’s just a greasy mess of undercooked dough and ingredients.

I’ve never gotten undercooked Costco pizza, all the ones I got were always overcooked.

“Warning: Let drain for 5~10 minutes before consuming” :innocent:

Where’s this all you can eat pizza place ?
I tried the Pizza hut buffet in dream mall. Wasn’t bad, but they are permanently closed now.

There’s two all you can eat pizza hut in Taipei, one near Sun Yat Sen memorial hall, another near Taipei Arena.

I think there’s one in Kaoshung.

1 Like

The one in KH is permanently closed. I had the pleasure of eating there a couple of times before it did. Brought back 90’s childhood memories. Back then all Pizza Huts were sit-down restaurants with a buffet and salad bar.

Used to be one in Xindian, wonder is it still there

Anyway its not a pizzahut all you can eat, just some random place I spotted in Aozhidi.

Can you post the location? Is it in Taipei? I wonder if there are any other all you can eat pizza restaurants apart from just pizza hut as it’s clear they have massively scaled back their all you can eat restaurants and are probably planning to eliminate it entirely in the future.

Jingmei, you can search see if it’s there.

Have had Costco pizza at multiple locations in America, (my kids love it), and there is a lot of variety in, well, everything. Some were amazing, some we didn’t even finish. :neutral_face:

1 Like

yeah, Costco is only good for a party pizza. Andrea and Pizza Bro are both good for small or small family

2 Likes

So how do your think the Taiwan Costco ones , same as in USA Costco, in Japan has some local flavors like Taiwan sometimes

1 Like

What do you think of Pizza Bro?

I wanted to order from them on Uber Eats, but their pizzas in the photos just looked like a greasy mess, so I went with my usual Pizza Rock instead.

Are they better in real life?

I’ve yet to set foot in a Taiwanese CostCo! :rofl:

1 Like

Better in person. Pizzas are thin and crispy when hot. When cold or warm a bit more soggy. Smaller than pizza rock and less cheese, but also less processed tasting.

Are you getting pizza rock from Uber? If so, you’re missing out. In person large pizzas get you a loyalty point stamp. After 10 you get a free pizza. Not available if uber.

1 Like