Ketogenic "Keto" diet in Taiwan

Click on the icon you want to send a Message to. You’ll see yet another icon, “Message”, top right of the popup. Click that, and you should be taken to an email-like format where you can enter your message.

Anyway, just click on the user’s icon and you’ll see what to do from there.

Thank you!

Is Keto mostly meat-based?

Google it.

Is not meat based but meat is part of it only in appropriate amounts. It’s mostly high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate.

Nope. Too much protein ruins the balance between the macros. Do a careful research before starting to see if it suits you.

1 Like

I’m talking about Italian restaurants that offer Mediterranean style dishes that are fitted for the Mediterranean diet. As I said idk abt other cuisines.

Then maybe you should have phrased it differently :wink:

I’ll side with Lilith on this one. The Mediterranean diet is synonymous with the Italian and Greek diets. I doubt anyone is referring to Egyptian cuisine when they talk about the Mediterranean diet

The Spanish may disagree.

https://youtu.be/JgdeWUJEPR4

1 Like

Spain is added in there almost as an afterthought.

Why as an afterthought? Olive oil, legumes, cereals, fruits, vegetables and fish… and diary… and wine! that’s Spanish diet.

Check where most of the olive oil sold worldwide is coming from. Nope, not from Italy. Italy relables oil from Spain and Morocco. Check which country in EU is the “farm” of Europe. Check how much legumes and vegetables are put on the table by moms in Spain.

1 Like

Spain as an afterthought is mental

Really nice bit about keto the easy way. BTW, I usually do not find westerners that attractive, but this guy has a very nice manner, if you get my drift. :howyoudoin:

1 Like

If you had actually would read all the thread you’d know what was asked to me

“Where is a good italian restaurant in taiwan for the Mediterranean diet?”

And that I answered about Italian cuisine as asked not general Mediterranean food options.

Still dying to hear how the lobster roll and Guinness qualify…

1 Like

Lol, I think we know they don’t qualify. Fell off the keto wagon for a few days when showing around unplanned friends on holiday in Taiwan.

Baby Jesus cries when you cheat your keto

2 Likes

Great videos. I’m trying this keto & intermittent fasting thing and I already feel better. Less inflammation. I also found I wasn’t drinking enough water. Being hungry makes me drink more water.

Watch out for the cramps if you up the water intake… and wash away the trace minerals and water soluble vitamins. One has to compensate with enough potasium -green veggies- or supplements.

Good information in general presented clearly.