Kevin Spacey Came Out

Just reading. Pretty safe bet

Someone mentioned that Kevin Spacey would have more sexual harassment allegations coming out out. For sure. Now, Dustin Hoffman.Hollywood has been hiding this for decades. Media frenzy!

And Jeremy Piven too.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: What a pig!

One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ā€œIā€™ll have a hard-boiled egg ā€¦ and a soft-boiled clitoris.ā€ His entourage burst out laughing. I left, speechless. Then I went to the bathroom and cried.

ā€œUS filmmaker Tony Montana told Radar Online he suffered from PTSD for six months after Spacey allegedly grabbed his crotch in a Los Angeles bar in 2003.ā€

I know Iā€™m going to get pulled up for victim blaming here, but PTSD? Seriously?

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if PTSD is the new lactose-intolerant.

Fuckin Tony Montana, jeez.
First of all, his history-by-association with Harvey, while not necessarily germane, is interesting

After the years of hardcore boozing and debauching he underwent while part of Troy Duffyā€™s crew, which was around the time of his accusation, Iā€™d say there was a pretty good chance he would have gotten groped by half of Hollywood, at one time or another.
You watch the whole doc, those boys did their own fair share of drunken groping too.

1 Like

I guess Tony Montana didnā€™t want Spacey to ā€œsay hello to his little friend!ā€

(ā€¦ sorryā€¦ :zipper_mouth_face:)

Seriously? You went there?

Thatā€™s some @Dr_Milker -level Mastery of the Obvious, manā€¦
I think you need to throw a thou in the kitty.

Allegedly, Spaceyā€™s little friend is very big.

No politics. Thanks.

The pic I posted was an article from the Daily Mail, and it was his older brother explaining why KS might have developed certain behaviours.
Howā€™s that an off topic regarding politics?

You know itā€™s a clear, easy bait for things to get political. Youā€™re welcomed to post it again as an offshoot on the politics board.

And certain posters may or may not have been invoking Donnie, Milo et al. (Just saying.)

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m insulted, man. Really!

I was sticking up for you, man, I hate to see someone trying to butter your toast, if you know what I meanā€¦

I would ask what that means, but I reckon it would be off topic. :whistle:

And figgin Ratner now, too!

Seriously, tell me if Iā€™m mistaken, but havenā€™t all of these accused dudes been sort of established assholes?
I donā€™t think Iā€™m missing anyone, have any of these accusations come out where people are going ā€œBut he always seemed like such a nice guy!!!ā€

Once again, if you have to askā€¦

Well, thereā€™s a bit of an about-face from ā€œwho are we to judge whatā€™s abuse and what isnā€™tā€ā€¦

I was talking about this sort of thing to a bunch of the guys at work (similar reports about politicians here in the UK this week). Theyā€™re mostly thinking: WTF is this all about? The media are attempting to generate some moral outrage over nothing and (mostly) failing, which is quite unusual.

There are stories about (for example) someone touching somebodyā€™s knee and getting a verbal slap-down. He resigned over it, FFS, even though the woman involved says sheā€™s thought no more of it. The Dustin Hoffmann comment, while totally creepy, is the kind of thing guys say all the time when the brain filter is off. And so do women. Itā€™s totally normal male-female banter that either gets someone offended - in which case someone has to say oops, sorry - or it, erm, greases the wheels of social intercourse. Itā€™s a fine line. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnā€™t, like most things in life. There used to be a phrase - which has sadly dropped out of use - ā€œsometimes you just have to suck it and seeā€.

These people complaining about PTSD need to talk to a few military veterans or rape victims, IMHO.

5 Likes

Stewie knew it since 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4dHf6jnwaU