Leonardo the genius

He’s got a system… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Admittedly 25yo girls can be quite annoying. Not sure if the solution to that is to go younger but at least there’s some compensation.

He should be cancelled. Gross.

Not likely. He pays lip service to all the correct progressive causes. And he’s a cash cow for Hollywood. He’ll be fine as long as he doesn’t go underage.

2 Likes

So was Johnny Depp and he still got cancelled … at least until the (unfair) trial earlier this year.

True, but that was back when MeToo was in full swing. And Leonardo has been a victim of violence from women.

I want many people cancelled. DiCraprio is just one of them.

He has? When? His mom smacked his ass when he was 5?

Well that’s terrible. I really hate him as an actor but that’s a bridge too far.

Lol

It’s not that Leo doesn’t want to date older women, it’s that women over 25 find him painfully immature

3 Likes

Maybe he ends it at 25 to be nice. I guess he doesn’t want to marry and have kids. If they do or are not sure, this gives them time to meet someone else. If he stayed with them until they were 35, he would be cutting down their options.

Or he just likes them young.

2 Likes

They’re all adults. If you’re a woman who’s in your early twenties who wants to date a man twice your age, who just happens to be obscenely rich, you know what’s going to happen when you hit 25.

2 Likes

Hey, maybe he will grow up and become interested in women over 25. What makes you think he will ditch the next girl when she hits 25???

Previous form. While that’s not a guaranteed predictor it’s the best we have to go on.

Oh come, like if there were a pattern or something.

1 Like
1 Like

That made me laugh xD

Lady Gaga was 30 at the time. She wasn’t even that much older than 25 lol.