Let's talk about Trump

You’re putting words in my mouth again. Not going there. I trust Dr. Birx is being truthful. I know close to half a mil dying on Trumps watch is something his supporters wanna bury. America ain’t buying it anymore.

1 Like

Or, alternatively, “come on man, are we still dwelling on this?”

Yes, dwelling on history, so as not to repeat it’s mistakes. Quite the novel concept.

1 Like

Whats new is the world has moved on from your flop of a political movement after it was exposed.

Have a fine day!

Dude every time I turn on a WW2 documentary its like Hitler this schmitler that always on about the nazis and those brown shirts and Yada Yada turn the page already

1 Like

Laughable. The fact that you believe anything has changed shows your mobbishness.

I think a lot changes when a moron dictator and his crooked appointees like Betsy Devos and Steve Bannon are out of office. In fact I’m pretty sure having all 3 branches of our govt not occupied by white supremacist coddling traitors is making a difference. people in govt that believe in science is a difference. oh we have a vaccine too. that’s different .

You haven’t changed, but newsflash the world has. Time for work, you have a deep think over all this. Run along now, have a blessed day!

I don’t have to leave because you have things to do.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/545484-trump-launches-official-website-of-45th-president

She didn’t need to say how, they all knew how to, but they started listening to idiots and not scientists.

The website itself, 45office.com, is relatively small as of its launch and contains a page summarizing the Trumps’ time in the White House

How do the race baiters on the left think about Trump being married to a woman of color - twice?

East European women are women of color? :thinking:

1 Like

White is a colour.

1 Like

Black is not a color, it’s the absence of visible light. White is not a color as it’s the absence of all colors.

Formed in 2001, the Coalition of Communities of Color (CCC) is an alliance of culturally-specific community based organizations with representation from the following communities of color: African, African American, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Slavic.

1 Like

Dies that include the 2 dozen or so women he forced himself on?

Now for some actual news.

1 Like

Not only a woman of color but also an immigrant.

1 Like

Multilingual as I recall as well.

1 Like