Making intentions clear to Taiwanese/Chinese girls

I agree sorry didn’t mean to imply it’s exclusive to homosexuals. Just only had experience with homosexual men being too aggressive and violating my personal space this way. Girls don’t usually do it (I have seen girls do it to some guys just never to me :joy:) but yeah it’s wrong no matter what

1 Like

Solid 5 here. Probably a 4 in the eyes of Western woman.
Use the chart as reference on how to approach woman.
Becareful of harassment law suit when you are 4 or lower.
Actually saw them coming in office just a month ago.

1 Like

The girl from Harry Potter is not a 10.

Feel bad for the guy who is rated one. I actually watched a show about him. He was born without facial bones and has had a shit load of surgery. He did have a decent girlfriend if I remember right.

7 Likes

IIRC the 1-girl has a rare disease which means she has zero bodyfat, which causes various other problems. She presents as a nice person and it’s really a shame to be dealt a hand that bad.

And yeah, Emma Watson wouldn’t be my definition of a 10.

I don’t think the chart makes much sense. Important thing for men to bear in mind is that women’s perceived attractiveness scale is all bunched up at the top end - they rate about 80% of men as “below average”.

4 Likes

If she’s a 10 I’m probably an 8. Attractiveness is so subjective, this chart is kinda silly and i will use it for nothing. Only read a couple to get a sense of it

3 Likes

Give me that female 7 ALL DAY! Female 8, 9, 10 ain’t that.

And let’s not get started on her personality.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s one reason I wouldn’t rate her a 10.

It occurs to me that any woman in the 2-5 range could bump themselves up a notch just by losing some weight.

4 Likes

The sorry thing for ladies is that having money doesn’t make a one into a ten maybe into a five
Whereas guys can be as ugly as fuck but if they have money they are elevens in the eyes of women and men

2 Likes

Most men can go
Up two notches by losing weight

3 Likes

Most men can too by being rich, having a car, even more having a house and better having a green card (atleast for taiwnaese girls)

1 Like

I’ve never met any Taiwanese girl who is looking for a green card. Maybe thirty years ago, but not now.

8 Likes

I turned them on by telling them I make a million twd in Taiwan and probably will make over 2 mio after 3 years.
It was like a switch was turn on and I could easily take date to next level. Unfortunately for lovely ladies I started to practice monogamy.

3 Likes

Then u are not looking clearly. If there is one dream most taiwanese share especially women is getting out of taiwan and living abroad. So if there is a simple way of doing it. They will hop on to it. Now you can say thats true for every country and not all girls are same but thats a different topic of human ideology

It’s funny, I’ve been trying to get my wife to leave Taiwan for 10 years. Maybe it is because I can only offer a blue passport and the nhs instead of a green card.

3 Likes

You must be meeting a very peculiar subset of women. Yes, a lot of people (men and women) are interested in living and working abroad, but that’s not the same as wanting to permanently flee the country with some random guy who can get them a residence permit.

2 Likes

Not permanent flee. But having an option that can let them go abroad often as on vacation without spending money otherwise. and also have abroad as an alternate option if things go south in Taiwan.
Besides if a girl marry you then u are not a ranom guy are you. Taiwanese girls sort and examine men carefully before chosing and ending up with one.

1 Like

Does your wife go with you to your country as in like vacations? Then its already very lucative offer

That’s why 20% of the top men clean up with 95% of the women. Anyone 7 or below gets what’s left. People get mad when they hear this but it is the case. Any platitudes like “oh he’s such a nice and funny guy”, well would you date him? Nope

“You will eat Ze bugs and you will like it”

1 Like

It’s not living abroad that is the dream. The dream is to not live with someone who will probably flip expectations on them after marriage.

1 Like