Making intentions clear to Taiwanese/Chinese girls

Just ask the girl directly or indirectly ask her questions and figure out what kind of guy is her type. Its easy to figure out that. Then see whats your chances of being that type. For example if she like tall guy then you could be the most amazing guy in the world, she wouldnt look past that one condition and reject you. thats how it is in Taiwan. So best to save energy and see if you are the “type”. if you think you are then dont even need to do much, she will chase you herself. If you arent, then just save your energy and dont bother. Move on to the next one. Eventually you will be somebody’s type here.

4 Likes

The thing is we got on so well together and clicked immediately. I wouldn’t normally overthink this and I especially wouldn’t start a thread like this in any other situation, but everything just seemed to be right on the mark and it made me wonder if she was just trying to play the “good girl” like others here suggested or if this might just be some thing that shy girls from that part of the world who don’t have that much experience do…

3 Likes

FWB?

Yes, that is a complete sentence, computer

2 Likes

I think they are acting surprised to not show their hand. I don’t believe they are that stupid. They won’t say that they are into you too early on.

Taiwanese girls put up an image of being conservative, but I find that most are rather unburdened and engage in sex rather more freely than the average western woman. I’m of course generalizing.

Western women can feel free to act promiscuous but will make you work harder for sex in my experience. Taiwanese girls seem to be willing quite early on if you just make the moves.

This is my experience.

6 Likes

The problem here is that he doesn’t want her to like him, but to fuck together, and maybe in the first dates. That doesn’t always happen!

Well never ever happens to me but the again i lack the physical attraction but i have hang out with women who has shared with me their “first date sex” stories. It often involved going to bar, drinking a lot, impressing the girl with good looks and being a little playboy. But those girls often look like they want casual sex too so i guess its upto both parties

Then he needs to look for the kind of person who doesn’t want a relationship. The kind of person he doesn’t have to guess about.

If this girl is not that type of person, don’t make her into one.

I don’t think it’s good to seduce someone just to use them for personal gratification.

3 Likes

You’re a cash cow. Your new name is Saturday. I met a group of gals whilst in university who would laugh their asses off about their cash cows. They had one for every day of the week. You should practice your moo.

6 Likes

To be honest, my priority right now is, in fact, to have a serious relationship not just a shag.

2 Likes

She’s not the one anyway , she even said she is not looking for a boyfriend. Try and play the field and have more dates with other girls rather than get fixated on her .

3 Likes

I had an older gal give me a good piece of advice back in my hairy palm days. She said, “If you want women to notice you as something other than a desperate, walking hormone, be seen with an attractive lady out and about who is “just a friend””. Turn this situation around and utilize the opportunity to your advantage. Game-set-match.

4 Likes

were they super hot or what? did they somehow (ehem… fuck… cough cough suck) compensate the “effort”?

EDIT: ahhhh I read would instead of should

Ah, ok. Mine too, I guess. Or that’s priority num 1 but in the meantime…

Do women have to be super hot to have certain dudes eating out of their palms?

1 Like

Dang I guess you like her but she sounds like a lot of work

And all this beating around the bush

Why don’t you tell her there is this girl you like that you are helping with some essays

And it’s all platonic but you really like her and ask her how to tell if the girl likes you back

And see if she gets jealous a little or offers to be your wing girl and offers you tons of advice

If she appears relieved that you have someone other than her to chase well you are wasting your time

If she appears jealous and asks you lots of questions about this girl that will at least get her thinking

Maybe confide in her that you want to have sex with this girl and you think she’s really cute

Not letting on that SHE is the girl

And leave it at that for that date

Next time say you went out with this girl and she hugged you and you think that there is something there

If she likes you she will be jealous and start to be more friendly to you or will get mad at you and be emotional

If there is no reaction you need to go find another girl with more promise

Girls that like you don’t make it too hard usually

But since you like this girl I will say that in my experience Taiwanese girls dont hang out with a guy a lot if they don’t like them

I believe she likes you if she keeps asking you out no matter on what pretense

It’s now up to you to get a little bit physical

You can take her hand suddenly to cross the street
If she jumps with disgust well more work needs to be done

At some
Point you need to start making moves
Or she will think you are gay or you don’t like her ‘that way’ or you are a strange duck and something is wrong with you

In Tommy’s world if the girl likes me a good sign will be if she comes out dressed sexily hot pants or mini skirt

If she comes out dressed to impress on the first date which was on some false pretense

That means to me she wants me to notice she is a girl and she’s very attractive

I would at some point comment that she looks great without being too Pervy but letting her know I noticed

On some future date depending on the situ
I would try the hand holding to cross the street
And maybe if taking a crowded bus where you have to stand prop yourself against a seat back and hold her against you with your arm around her

If she enjoys this hug that’s not a hug that’s a good sign

If I can I may play this silly game where I say something like goodness you are so thin I bet I can guess your weight and hug her and pick her up after asking her if you can do that

Linger once you have picked her up and of course Under guess her weight for Pete’s sake

That got you a hug and if she enjoys that repeat after dinner and laughingly say she lost weight after
Eating how is that possible?

Be fun and funny they say girls love funny men

But anyway use silly excuses to get physical contact

Or eventually she will feel you are gay or you don’t like her or you are broken summins wrong with you and she will drop you if she thinks you are not normal

5 Likes

Tommy gives good advice. I like the forwardness and I think it can be fun to do some of the things you suggested (not being able to go with the flow and do these things is part of the reason why I dislike using Tinder and haven’t used it in years). But I have to go to this study session at the library before I can gage whether or not I might get a chance to attempt any of that at a later date. I’ll see how it goes tomorrow…

2 Likes

That’s good advice from tommy, but depending on your personality you should come up with your own routines to get physical.
If you are the skinny dude don’t try to pick her up.

3 Likes

Those statements are a bit contradictory. Maybe you just clicked with her, but she didn’t click with you?

If you’re truly looking for a long-term relationship, then you should be looking for a more enthusiastic response, I think. You want to be with a girl that is at least as eager to be with you than you‘re eager to be with her.

2 Likes

This is literally the reason I started this thread. We must have spent eight or nine hours together having a great time, but then she acted surprised when I tried to push it to a romantic relationship like it never even entered her mind and she thought I was just some nice guy who started chatting to her in a coffee shop and wanted to be her friend… I’m honestly not the kind of person who would normally over-think something like this or be too dim to know that it just isn’t right, but the situation is very confusing. Maybe we clicked but I’m just not her idea of the “ideal guy” as others in this thread have mentioned…

1 Like