Man I need a gf

Ew, none of the above.

1 Like

I said girls, not dogs.

My point being, the power of social proof is much more seductive than physical attraction.

1 Like

It looks like the guys will go for him more ?

He had a better suit in the first photo thoughā€¦looked more suave.

Damn I realised thereā€™s this girl Iā€™ve known for 4 years and I actually have no idea why the though never passed my mind before now but sheā€™s great, like I reckon sheā€™d be one of if not the ideal match for me
I only talked to her a few times she was nice enough to me as far as I can tell in the past, now I tried to talk to her sheā€™s slow to reply serves me right
But nah whatā€™s the point really. I realise how shit I am. Nah I always knew that. Iā€™ve always had no respect for myself. Maybe thatā€™s part of my problem. Hard to do anything when you donā€™t respect yourself.
But nah I realise on the path Iā€™ve been past 4 years or so just spiralling down.
Honestly if I got my shit together things would be okay. Iā€™ve always felt extremely insecure about my appearance but in the end looks arenā€™t be all and end all, especially for guys. Honestly I donā€™t look handsome but I donā€™t look ugly. If I got my shit together though Iā€™d have a pretty good chance with girls. Iā€™m not young anymore but Iā€™m not old yetā€¦ I still have a chance
I need to get over all my problems. all my life I never thought I even had the potential to change I just imagined me as being innately shy and unable to talk. Until recently. I donā€™t know, I read the Jordan Peterson book and I canā€™t remember what is was it said in it but I realised it was possible for me to change. I fell into a deep depression after that but now I am semi okay hopefully I can keep going

2 Likes

2961175776_b341ca0fc5

10 Likes

Christ on a cracker, man. Just go out and get laid already. Jeez Louise.

4 Likes

He thinks itā€™s about his appearance, when itā€™s obviously about his approach (specifically his obsessive overthinking).

3 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m sure there are women out there who actually like guys who obsessively overthinkā€¦but you still have to put yourself out there. :grin:

1 Like

Nah like since I was like 4 years old or something Iā€™ve been super self conscious. Never felt comfortable in my own skin. A psychologist would say itā€™s body dismorphic disorder.
My approach is non existant
yeah nah actually my social life is non existant
kinda always been that way but when i was in uni it gradually got better but when i finished uni it disappeared, partly because i parted ways with the friends I had in uni and partly because oh fuck i forget
but anyway I realise I am trash as a human being and need to fix myself somehow to get friends and stuff the question is how

You just need to realize that everybody is flawed and weā€™re all trying to work our way through this fucked up world. You have more in common with other people than you think. The more you put yourself out there, the more youā€™ll realize this. Now go out there and find a flawed member of the opposite sex and get laid already.

5 Likes

Ah yeah thatā€™s certainly true we all have our problems although I think the best in a serious relationship both kinda know not to be shit and care about it other not just themselves and something like that um I canā€™t articulate what I mean right now but something like that
but anyway I donā€™t wanna get laid just for the sake of it nah gotta wait until marriage yeah

1 Like

OK, thatā€™s a great start, but you should be whispering it in some chickā€™s ear in a grungy nightclub instead of posting it here (well, except for the part about ā€œgotta wait till marriageā€ā€¦thatā€™ll probably just scare her away).

1 Like

Why? I only belive in sex before and after marriage. Maybe some during marriage, if you are very lucky.

2 Likes

Get a life before you get a wife or gf

1 Like

Sex is real before marriage
After itā€™s hard to find the time or inclination

1 Like

It is a gift from god or something like that
but yeah nah think itā€™s best with someone you truly care about and vice versa and if u think that about each other more the better

1 Like

Well ya ainā€™t gonna get it after either

I ainā€™t gonna get if before either :sweat_smile:

A coupla wise men once said

Iā€™f you canā€™t fuck your self your canā€™t fuck others either. ā€¦ something like that

What they really mean is you donā€™t have to use rubbers with the wife I think